why so much hatin on 10/13 CDP

I think the only reason that they sold pretty well compared to the IX/XIV pack is because no one knew how limited they were going to be, so everyone rushed outto get them when they came out. I thought the package was solid, I loved the XIII's but didnt care for the X's so I sold the Shadows and kept theXIII's. Only thing that would have made the XIII's better is if they were in the playoff Black/White colorway, but I'm still happy w/ my XIII'sreminds me of He Got Game and MJ's last WINNING/MEMORABLE season.

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

I actually like the X, the XIII dont look right though.....

I feel the same way. I never liked or owned a pair of X's til I got the shadows by default. Now I like em quite a bit more than I used to. As for theXIII's...I pulled up 2 separate browser windows so that I could compare the OG vs the CDP retro using the pics on kixclusive, and after furtherreview...These are quite a bit different from the OG's. A lot more different than they initially seemed. A good replica, but just that....a replica

u dont have the slightest clue what ur talkin about the CDP 13s are just the same as OGs, there may have been one minor change just as in all retros
i think ur just feelin urself too much because you may have the OGs or u didnt get OGs or CDP..........lol lol
so ur just hatin

chuuuch

Originally Posted by jmurk21

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

I actually like the X, the XIII dont look right though.....

I feel the same way. I never liked or owned a pair of X's til I got the shadows by default. Now I like em quite a bit more than I used to. As for the XIII's...I pulled up 2 separate browser windows so that I could compare the OG vs the CDP retro using the pics on kixclusive, and after further review...These are quite a bit different from the OG's. A lot more different than they initially seemed. A good replica, but just that....a replica

u dont have the slightest clue what ur talkin about the CDP 13s are just the same as OGs, there may have been one minor change just as in all retros
i think ur just feelin urself too much because you may have the OGs or u didnt get OGs or CDP..........lol lol
so ur just hatin

chuuuch

roll.gif
What the hell?

twoface.jpg

I don't know what OG's you had,but they are not similar, quality-wise. You, are in the minority with that statement. Call it hate, but how are these CDXIII's just the same as the OG XIII's, when the CD XIII's came pre-creased in the package? I have never seen a DS OG XIII's, precreased. Ifanyone has ever bought a DS pair of OG XIII's, that came pre-creased, please let us know.

So you lost. I think you are too over-zealous on CD XIII's in general. Showing off that you have XIII's?
eyes.gif

I actually liked both colorways, and the quality on both of the sets that I bought wasn't that bad. Considering some of the crap the Brand has been puttingout the last few years, it could have been much worse. Ideally the XIII that I would have wanted was the black/white version, and theChicago X's would have been cool, but the Shadows were cool too (never had them before), and the white/black color was the first XIII ever released (when Ifirst bought this pair in Nov. of '97 is when I really became serious about collecting), so I'm not complaining.

the CDP 13s did not come pre creased
if yours or someone u know were im sorry
ONCE AGAIN FOR REMEDIAL NIKETALKERS I HAVE OG AND CDP 13s THEY ARE THE SAME BESIDES THE STICHED LINING ON THE TOP OF THE TOUNGE ON THE OGS
what makes u a jordan detective

chuuuch

I like the colorway of this pack for both shoes. I just think the quality on these are terrible, especially the XIII's.

Originally Posted by jmurk21

the CDP 13s did not come pre creased
if yours or someone u know were im sorry
ONCE AGAIN FOR REMEDIAL NIKETALKERS I HAVE OG AND CDP 13s THEY ARE THE SAME BESIDES THE STICHED LINING ON THE TOP OF THE TOUNGE ON THE OGS
what makes u a jordan detective

chuuuch
they are REALLY not the same! the CDP 13's look cheap and poorly made next to the OGs

they did come pre - creased

agreed. they are not the same at all. big whoop that you have the og 13's, but i dont see how you dont recognize just how cheap the materials used on thecdp 13's is in comparrison to the og's. and like i said before the shadow x's with the 23 are one of the ugliest jordans, wait shoes period, sincethe idea of the spizikes came around.

every one hating on the shadows can pass them my way im looking for a 8.5. psht the 23 dont bother me they are covered by jeans.

Back
Top Bottom