Will Lebron's ever be as popular as jordans

I am not huge Lebron fan but the Lebron 7s were one of the best looking shoes imo. Kind of had that Jordan look but still in a Lebron package. Colorways sucked but I thought it was a great shoe nonetheless.

I just ordered the 11s. Have only bought 1 Nike/Jordan product in the past 5 years, but this shoe was so weird looking that I actually liked them for some reason

I just ordered the 11s. Have only bought 1 Nike/Jordan product in the past 5 years, but this shoe was so weird looking that I actually liked them for some reason
I haven't bought shoes for about 5 years either and I'll at least check these out at the mall.

Mj was undefeated on the dance floor with 6 finals mvps. I'm not sure, but it seems like that's the record for most fmvps without a finals loss. That places jordan on an entirely different tier if you ask me. Jordan didn't really have any mentionable antics that ticked a majority of the population off the way lbj does. James has done things to tarnish his basketball reputation while mike only strengthened his during his playing days. This shouldn't even be a topic imo.

Hahah whaaaa

Lebrons started off ugly got decent looking and went back to ugly

Jordan started off hot then fell off so no they won't see jordans popularity.

No

Part of Jordan's legacy is what he did in his sneakers. It's more than just appearance.

Lebron wears PE's that aren't attainable by us most games.

I can buy black infrareds. I can buy black XIV's. I can buy white cement III's.

After witnessing the Fragment release today I just don't see how it's possible. A vast majority of people buying Jordan's nowadays never watched the man play, not even in a Wizards uniform.

If any model wasn't sig worthy it was the VI. Glorified AF1. Every other model (minus the V's) are good in my book

Lebron's shoes are ugly as ****.

Agreed. Way to technical looking to be labeled as classics.

The reason to me Jordans are so popular is you can wear them casually for a lot of the models, especially the 1-5, those styles are classic. The rest of Jordans lineup I will be honest I am not really a fan of and you wouldn't catch me wearing.

No

He's not touching Jordan's accolades
He wears PEs
All this new "technology"is killing the casual appeal
Logo is nowhere near as dope as the jumpman
Flooded with garbage CWs
Too expensive

Last edited:
Jordan's made people buy shoes before it was even "cool" to do. People buy lebrons because it's "cool" to do

Love lebron as a player but you will never catch me in these ugly bulky shoes. The 2's are the only decent lebron to me anyways.

The new ones that just came out are terrible.

Not really possible IMO.

Jordan's have reached an incredible level of societal ubiquity. Everyone already wears J's, and they are a staple of fashion and culture, particularly for younger generations.

Plus, LeBron's look too much like basketball shoes now. Even looking at the earlier models, very few were good for casual wear based on appearance.

Nah.. His shoes can't compete.

Jordan's 1-12>>>>>> LeBron's 1-12

He's already behind..

Last edited:
Lebron can probably add about 10 more shoes to his line before he retires. With how Lebron's shoes have greatly improved since the Lebron 7(and they're still getting better), I expect his line to be better than Jordan's when it's all said and done. 

Back
Top Bottom