Will todays GR dunks be sought after heavily in the future?

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

a short list imo from the last couple of years:

Denim Lows and His....ESPECIALLY the olive denim lows i regret not getting those from id4shoes hard
Dirty Denim lows (the leather joints from like 03)
'island' pack kakhi joints from 2 yrs ago
Seer Sucker His
newsprint His
the 2-3 pair of GR HEMP dunks from last year or so

less General Released pairs:

Lucha Libre
Dontrelle
Thing Hi

I predict that in 2-3 years there will be pairs of 6.0s that you could've / can got at freakin pack sun or eastbay for $30 that will skyrocket in price.
I gotta agree with almost all of those actually. I totally forgot about the denims, I got the highs for $80 and I see them going for like $140 BIN now.
I forgot and no one has mentioned yet the obvious undftd Dunks which go for ridiculous prices already.

Originally Posted by clean sole

Originally Posted by never wear them

NOT IF NIBIRU COMES AND DESTROYS US ALL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm probably the only other nerd on NT who gets that joke
glasses.gif

touché
happy.gif
lol am i right? lol.

kids aren't educated these days.....
ohwell.gif
. that's why our economyis at a record breaking low.... kids dont want to work... off topic i know...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by VINTAGEKID1986

Will todays GR dunks be sought after heavily in the future?
who would have ever thought that same thing in 1999.....but then again not everyone was trying to be a "collector" in them days
indifferent.gif

Good point made, reason I asked is because I come across a LOT of stuff for bargain prices.

that is a good point. now the game has changed and there are a lot of people just in it to make a buck

Its hard to tell, I mean lets all be realistic, if its a GR there's no way in tellin its gonna be sought out after years, want a good example? Infared90s.....there were boatloads of them everyone, I saw them on sale for as low as $30 bucks..... and now what? Are 3 years there highly sought after,dependin onsize $200 +, now had u told me this in 05 I would've laughed in ur face and then did one of these
nerd.gif
and bought at least 5 pairs
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom