willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

Naw, really this is a serious matter people are following me and if you are in the richmond va are you would know. My name is johan wilson and people liveeveryday to make my life a living hell in every way. Im just saying that if any one can get information on whats going on they can get the money i mean its upto you to play around with but im willing to go broke and help somebody for helping me. It started around 2005 I was acting out of character and made somepowerful people mad. Well at first they were lazy with their revenge, putting my business out there and turning the whole city against me. I started to catchon and they became hush mouth. I mean aliens are not after me, humans are im crazy but not out of this world crazy.

You realize you just offered to employ someone to stop someone from videotaping you masterbating from an airplane.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard about you. Word spread all the way over to Charlottesville. You gotta get out of the country ASAP.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Naw, really this is a serious matter people are following me and if you are in the richmond va are you would know. My name is johan wilson and people live everyday to make my life a living hell in every way. Im just saying that if any one can get information on whats going on they can get the money i mean its up to you to play around with but im willing to go broke and help somebody for helping me. It started around 2005 I was acting out of character and made some powerful people mad. Well at first they were lazy with their revenge, putting my business out there and turning the whole city against me. I started to catch on and they became hush mouth. I mean aliens are not after me, humans are im crazy but not out of this world crazy.
Sounds like you got into it with the mafia/gang/criminal organization...

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I heard about you. Word spread all the way over to Charlottesville. You gotta get out of the country ASAP.

Now i dont know how to take this, judging from your name i will assume this is a joke.

This post is too crazy with only 2 post from the OP, I'm not so sure this isn't just that other Schizo Nter that just got ahold of another S/N.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

i dont know why but i actually believe this dude.

Believe it, well heres the story i was acting like a gangster and talked gangster stuff; and wouldnt bust a cap with a cap gun. In doing so the wrong peoplefound out about it. a lot of people took it out of context. I learned my lesson but it seems to be thier true agenda by humiliating me people want to help mebut are scared. I mean this is really really true, im not lying i dont look for nike talk e fame im looking for freedom and peace. Somebody please help me.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

You realize you just offered to employ someone to stop someone from videotaping you masterbating from an airplane. The first thing you need to do is see a doctor.

im dying over here

"They even fly over my crib everyday, and everytime i get ready to rub one out seriously. I think they actually film me rubbing one out no joke. Ifsomebody can help you can get the money. REAL TALK NO JOKE im so depressed over the matter it aint even funny."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

My guy, I can help you.. do you pay upfront?
Read the post please, only if your information leads to some sort of resolution to the conflict.
I'm going to need full details and names if I was to get my detective/goon on

Back
Top Bottom