willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

To tell you the truth i wouldnt want you guys to risk your lifes tho. I mean this is so deep its scary. I just wish i could talk to them. Clear some things upand just move on everybody deserves a second chance at life. Yeah i did quite a bit of lying back in the day a lil fake thugery i mean i was awful. The pointis be careful if you are a fake thug. Corrupt police may be watching and listening. Going back and giving the real deals your information. Im telling yall dontdo any fake thugery cause it aint worth your life people. Streets got eyes ears and a gun dont become a victim. With money you can become another me stuck inyour house being filmed masterbating and the video being showed to anybody and everybody.

can you pretend your fapping, and record it all? i just want to see if the choppers really do come..

Well how about this, when i posted the thread about depression i heard and actually saw the helicopters over my crib and if im not mistaken martial law is notin effect is it.

I don't get it though whats all the talk about them spying on your masturbation?

and how would they know when?

Wheres your normal fapping station?

Try to switch up the location.. like fap in the kitchen and see if they come

Originally Posted by seventh letter

He can't. They have special heat sensors all over his house that go off as soon as he attempts to do a lil rubbidy rub rub.

you have mental problems

BadNFluenz can help you with the rubbing one out then you dont have to be shy for the camera

Originally Posted by he told on me

Well how about this, when i posted the thread about depression i heard and actually saw the helicopters over my crib and if im not mistaken martial law is not in effect is it.

Get some help brother, I think your seeing and hearing things. There's no way a helicopter is hovering only overyour house while you beating off. What are the chances this happens everyday????? You need to not make yourself seem that important. I'm not making fun ofyou either brother, SERIOUSLY, you need help. You remind me of that movie with Russel Crowe where he said the CIA was following him. GET HELP, BROTHER, YOU ARESEEING THINGS.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

roll.gif

why would anybody wanna see you masturbate ? when they have the money to fly over your house everyday ...

Im actually loling myself but this is so serious. Well i did bring this on myself, guess i will have to deal with it. Thanks to some who were concern. Im notcrazy but hey it is what it is with money in the air somebody will come and holla at me. Just go ahead and lock it mods no use.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

you have mental problems

BadNFluenz can help you with the rubbing one out then you dont have to be shy for the camera
leave this guy alone and grow up
grin.gif

You need to provide us with more specific information if you want help.
Cuz right now, you're DUCKTALING son

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by StillIn729

you have mental problems

leave this guy alone and grow up
grin.gif

it was a joke relax captain save a NTer, I have stuck up for him plenty of times on here

They know what you're doing right now and they're on their way bro...

helicopters.jpg

maybe you should just cut your penis off

it seems soon as you touch it, the copters fire up

you pissed off the Fab Swat Team

Back
Top Bottom