Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty : Season 2 Out Now

To me each new episode topped the previous one.
I was wondering if they would do a Kareem centric episode.
I totally forgot Paula Abdul was a Laker girl

GettyImages-138959290%20%281%29.jpg

Show has been theraputic seeing how trash the current squad is…I’ve found solace on Sunday’s thanks to how fun this has been.

Obviously alot of embellishments & exaggeration going on, but with this in mind it makes for great storytelling.

Last edited:
Avon telling the locker room to “feast your eyes” or whatever at his **** he circumcised with a rock and a razor blade had me :rofl:

The pace they are going, S1 looks like it will just be the 79-80 season.

S2 the Lakers/Celtics rivalry?

S3 Magic HIV (Lakers after Magic, 5 year stretch leading up to Shaq/Kobe

S4 Shaq/Kobe

S5 Still Shaq/Kobe :lol:

S6 Kobe/Pau

:nerd:

The pace they are going, S1 looks like it will just be the 79-80 season.

S2 the Lakers/Celtics rivalry?

S3 Magic HIV (Lakers after Magic, 5 year stretch leading up to Shaq/Kobe

S4 Shaq/Kobe

S5 Still Shaq/Kobe :lol:

S6 Kobe/Pau

:nerd:
S7. The Coaching carousel

Last edited:
The book and this show is only covering the Showtime era Lakers. Magic's HIV announcement and first official retirement being the official end of that era. Don't expect them to spend time talking about those Cedric Ceballos/Elden Campbell/Nick Van Exel teams lol

What he's saying is they are going to end up doing 20+ years worth from the Showtime era to the Shaq/Kobe era. That's why I tongue cheek joked about a season after Magic and before Shaq/Kobe.
Ohhhh ok. That actual doc is being produced by Jeanne Buss. Her documentary is going to cover that entire span. I remember when she was on All The Smoke, she mentioned she's doing either a 9 or 10 part documentary covering all of that. That's the actual one I really want to watch. Between this show, her doc, and Magic making his own doc, it's kind of confusing, but I'm absolutely here for all of it.

Ohhhh ok. That actual doc is being produced by Jeanne Buss. Her documentary is going to cover that entire span. I remember when she was on All The Smoke, she mentioned she's doing either a 9 or 10 part documentary covering all of that. That's the actual one I really want to watch. Between this show, her doc, and Magic making his own doc, it's kind of confusing, but I'm absolutely here for all of it.
Produced by Jeanie?

Ya certified trash incoming

Back
Top Bottom