Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty : Season 2 Out Now

Only thing I haven’t liked so far is them having a game at the forum and absolutely none of the fans are wearing lakers gear.

1649364138508.gif

Can we get some actual gameplay action aside from the same unrealistic oop they keep showing? I'll still watch but damn 6 episodes and all we have so far is an incorrectly portrayed Kareem game winner and a practice scene.

Can we get some actual gameplay action aside from the same unrealistic oop they keep showing? I'll still watch but damn 6 episodes and all we have so far is an incorrectly portrayed Kareem game winner and a practice scene.

I will admit that I'm a big fan of the show and my takes are very biased but I don't think the basketball scenes are really the "point" of the show. I mean, you can YouTube literally every single game if you want to see the basketball highlights.

This show has broad appeal because it puts the emphasis on the off the court drama and interpersonal conflicts.

I will admit that I'm a big fan of the show and my takes are very biased but I don't think the basketball scenes are really the "point" of the show. I mean, you can YouTube literally every single game if you want to see the basketball highlights.

This show has broad appeal because it puts the emphasis on the off the court drama and interpersonal conflicts.
Not saying it's the point or should be but you can still do both like every other historical sports movie or show has. They showed that same alley oop like 3 different episodes. That's just pure laziness and insulting our intelligence. You got A listers on cast but yet show us the same unrealistic short clip of gameplay. The broad appeal is why I think it needs it even more. If I wasn't a basketball fan who knew the history I'd have no idea what kind of players these guys are. Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying the show just think that's a key element missing so far.

Everyone on this show is doing such a great job acting……..mike Epps as Richard Pryor was a little underwhelming considering the stage. He wasn’t terrible but wasn’t great.
I was expecting Jamie Fox “ray” level acting from Epps

Everyone on this show is doing such a great job acting……..mike Epps as Richard Pryor was a little underwhelming considering the stage. He wasn’t terrible but wasn’t great.
I was expecting Jamie Fox “ray” level acting from Epps
And I expected THT to be mvp.

its not their fault, it’s ours for having unrealistic expectations

Frag Boston.

That was a hype episode.

Also they making Magic look like a womanizer lol. Getting cookie from Cookies Bestie lol.

Back
Top Bottom