WNBA Finals: PHX Mercury defeat IND Fever (3-2)

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

That was the greatest technical ever called!
laugh.gif
What technical? The double-technical on DT & Katie?

WNBA refs call the most ridiculous technicals ever.

Phoenix with the 13-0 run right now to go up 23-12 here in the 1st quarter.
smokin.gif

tameka's playing out of her mind on both ends of the floor...she tryna finish this tonight...DT just grabbed her 3rd with a charge in the 2nd qt...whatsthe foul limit in the WNBA?

^ 6 fouls and you're out.

laugh.gif
@ Taurasi

That's my GIRL!!
roll.gif

to end the halftime interview...
broadcaster: we saw you were just talking to the officials. What did you have to say to them?
DT: Uuuuuummmm, basically, the flopping is dumb. If you want to fall down every time you get touched, I mean, let's save that for soccer.

Get 'em, Tee!
laugh.gif

Let's get a game 5. C'mon phoenix. If they could get some more points from the paint they would be fine

Game 5, for the championship, Friday night.
smokin.gif

Phoenix trying to get the trophy back from when they won it a couple years ago, Indy trying to grab their first trophy.

Was hoping Indy would close it out tonight. Oh well. They can win it on the road. Hopefully Katie's offense shows up for game 5. She had a bad shootingnight. All of Indy but Catch and Hoffman had a bad shooting night. And Tamy with only 3 boards?

*bump*

Bout an hour away from the championship game in Phoenix.
happy.gif

It'll either be Catchings or Pondexter (which would be her second), that's for sure.

^ The attendance has definitely gone up the last 2 or 3 years. I mean, they're not going to be breaking any Dallas Cowboys home attendance records any timesoon, but more people are definitely going.

Congrats to Taurasi and Co.
smokin.gif

Katie Douglas... missing back to back 3s with your team down 4, under 20 seconds left in the game?! You kidding me?!

Taurasi with her 1st Finals MVP, to go along with the reg. season MVP she grabbed this year.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom