women murdered after saying the wrong name during intercourse

Enh....the only thing you hAVe to go by is the words of the man who killed her. Who knows what really happened.

this is nt, and this thread is full of win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

so let me get this straight......having an affair is worthy of being murdered?
Who said its worthy? Stop making assumptions. I said I don't blame him for what he did. I never said it was right. I never understood why people cheat. Just leave them if you are going to do that someone.

I would have evicted her from our house/apartment and her belongings would be on the sidewalk. What I look like doing a life sentence over some tramp?
I'm not making assumption....
"don't blame" =/= "can understand"

there's a world of difference in the two.

Who said its worthy? Stop making assumptions. I said I don't blame him for what he did. I never said it was right. I never understood why people cheat. Just leave them if you are going to do that someone.

I would have evicted her from our house/apartment and her belongings would be on the sidewalk. What I look like doing a life sentence over some tramp?
I'm not making assumption....
"don't blame" =/= "can understand"

there's a world of difference in the two.

Damn, ya'll realize "murdered" means she was killed right? just checking in case ya'll were too slow to realize.

Damn, ya'll realize "murdered" means she was killed right? just checking in case ya'll were too slow to realize.

Funny part is most of you dudes make it out like cheating is the best thing out there. To try to sleep with a girl who has a dude. And now you are admiring this and making it seem like nothing is wrong? Damn some of you dudes really have a double standard don't you?

Funny part is most of you dudes make it out like cheating is the best thing out there. To try to sleep with a girl who has a dude. And now you are admiring this and making it seem like nothing is wrong? Damn some of you dudes really have a double standard don't you?

You sound very young and like you've never been in a long term relationship. Its just not that easy sometimes.

And to be exact you said "I dont blame him AT ALL", which sounds like an endorsement to me. I think we can all agree murder's not right, but dont backpedal- you clearly stated that you dont blame him for murdering his wife
laugh.gif

You sound very young and like you've never been in a long term relationship. Its just not that easy sometimes.

And to be exact you said "I dont blame him AT ALL", which sounds like an endorsement to me. I think we can all agree murder's not right, but dont backpedal- you clearly stated that you dont blame him for murdering his wife
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom