women murdered after saying the wrong name during intercourse

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Some of yall are very quick to pass judgment
laugh.gif

If I was married for a couple decades and my wife suddenly moaned and screamed another dudes name, I MIGHT just have a temporary lapse in sanity also. None of you can say what you would do in that situation unless you're in it.

So I can see what dude meant when he said "I don't blame him". His wife violated the sanctity of their marriage, he's going to jail for a long time. I feel sorry for any children they may have.
1) They weren't married
2) They met last year (Couple decades, lol)
3) How did his "wife" violate the sanctity of their marriage when they weren't married?
4) Since they met last year, they have no children
5) You didn't even read the article, but your first comment is telling everyone that they are quick to pass judgment
eyes.gif

Besides, why does everyone assume she was cheating? Maybe she was imagining "Chris" giving it to her and got lost in the moment. She was embarrassed, didn't want to say "I was imagining that it was Chris giving it to me and not you" and came up with some lame excuse about how he was around the day before and sounded like she was FOS.

I hope he lives a miserable life in prison. He took a mother away from HER children. Matter of fact, I hope a guy named Chris gets him in prison and stretches his balloon knot out to the size of a softball and gives him AIDS...

laugh.gif

If I was married for a couple decades and my wife suddenly moaned and screamed another dudes name, I MIGHT just have a temporary lapse in sanity also. None of you can say what you would do in that situation unless you're in it.

So I can see what dude meant when he said "I don't blame him". His wife violated the sanctity of their marriage, he's going to jail for a long time. I feel sorry for any children they may have.
1) They weren't married
3) How did his "wife" violate the sanctity of their marriage when they weren't married?
5) You didn't even read the article, but your first comment is telling everyone that they are quick to pass judgment
eyes.gif

Besides, why does everyone assume she was cheating? Maybe she was imagining "Chris" giving it to her and got lost in the moment. She was embarrassed, didn't want to say "I was imagining that it was Chris giving it to me and not you" and came up with some lame excuse about how he was around the day before and sounded like she was FOS.

I hope he lives a miserable life in prison. He took a mother away from HER children. Matter of fact, I hope a guy named Chris gets him in prison and stretches his balloon knot out to the size of a softball and gives him AIDS...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

laugh.gif

1) They weren't married
eyes.gif

Not gonna lie, I didn't read the whole thing and knowing this changes everything lol. She never deserved it in the first place but they only been together a year?! They need to fry that fool

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

laugh.gif

1) They weren't married
eyes.gif

Not gonna lie, I didn't read the whole thing and knowing this changes everything lol. She never deserved it in the first place but they only been together a year?! They need to fry that fool

now if it was a woman that did this to a man i promise it would not get the same reaction on this board...

now if it was a woman that did this to a man i promise it would not get the same reaction on this board...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

*Shrugs*

I understand him being angry, but to say he crossed the line would be an understatement.

Idiot pretty much threw his life away.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

*Shrugs*

I understand him being angry, but to say he crossed the line would be an understatement.

Idiot pretty much threw his life away.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Funny part is most of you dudes make it out like cheating is the best thing out there. To try to sleep with a girl who has a dude. And now you are admiring this and making it seem like nothing is wrong? Damn some of you dudes really have a double standard don't you?
This. Dude on here act like cheating on their girl is this great thing and have absolutely no problem doing it. And then when some girl cheats on their man and gets killed for it theyre like they dont blame him.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$%@% is sad.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Funny part is most of you dudes make it out like cheating is the best thing out there. To try to sleep with a girl who has a dude. And now you are admiring this and making it seem like nothing is wrong? Damn some of you dudes really have a double standard don't you?
This. Dude on here act like cheating on their girl is this great thing and have absolutely no problem doing it. And then when some girl cheats on their man and gets killed for it theyre like they dont blame him.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$%@% is sad.

How can anyone say his reaction is understandable? Especially coming from a group of people who constantly applaud this kind of behavior amongst their peers. Some of you dudes are complete hypocrites.

How can anyone say his reaction is understandable? Especially coming from a group of people who constantly applaud this kind of behavior amongst their peers. Some of you dudes are complete hypocrites.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by youngwill500

are yall serious with these 
pimp.gif
s and the "thats what she gets"?? 
some of yall have a lot of growing up to do. SMH. 
You aint bout that LIFE..

says the boy rocking SB dunks 
grin.gif
Says the boy, who took that picture in 05.. but not worried about changing my Avy.

Originally Posted by youngwill500

are yall serious with these 
pimp.gif
s and the "thats what she gets"?? 
some of yall have a lot of growing up to do. SMH. 
You aint bout that LIFE..

says the boy rocking SB dunks 
grin.gif
Says the boy, who took that picture in 05.. but not worried about changing my Avy.

He must have been through a lot if his ego/pride was the only thing keeping him afloat.

Safe to say, he was gonna snap sooner or later.

Now he'll be the one calling out Chris's name.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

He must have been through a lot if his ego/pride was the only thing keeping him afloat.

Safe to say, he was gonna snap sooner or later.

Now he'll be the one calling out Chris's name.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I strongly believe that some of you kids need to be spending more time in an ENGLISH class and less time in this forum.

IT'S WOMAN.

NOT WOMEN.

Back
Top Bottom