women murdered after saying the wrong name during intercourse

not justifying him killing her, but he acted in the spur of the moment and probably wishes he acted differently but i doubt any of us would use much judgement if we were smashing our wife and she screamed other dudes name.

not justifying him killing her, but he acted in the spur of the moment and probably wishes he acted differently but i doubt any of us would use much judgement if we were smashing our wife and she screamed other dudes name.

that story where the chick threw hot oil on her boyfriend because she thought he cheating did not get a reaction quite like this.

that story where the chick threw hot oil on her boyfriend because she thought he cheating did not get a reaction quite like this.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

so let me get this straight......having an affair is worthy of being murdered?

Yep.
The wife passed by as i quoted this..
pimp.gif

Spending the rest of your life in jail and possibly death row just because homegirl cried out a different dude's name?  

What a moronic idiot. No female especially one that looks like this is worth that.

kitchen_1710562c.jpg

Spending the rest of your life in jail and possibly death row just because homegirl cried out a different dude's name?  

What a moronic idiot. No female especially one that looks like this is worth that.

kitchen_1710562c.jpg

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

that story was confirmed to be a fake

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

that story was confirmed to be a fake

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Who said its worthy? Stop making assumptions. I said I don't blame him for what he did. I never said it was right. I never understood why people cheat. Just leave them if you are going to do that someone.

I would have evicted her from our house/apartment and her belongings would be on the sidewalk. What I look like doing a life sentence over some tramp?
You sound very young and like you've never been in a long term relationship. Its just not that easy sometimes.
Don't really want to get in to a long drawn out argument but I find it funny you call him young. It's extremely immature to cheat IMO. It's not hard to leave if you know you are going to cheat or are not being satisfied. If the person is THAT important you will work until either you can be satisfied or you leave. Simple as that.

Who said its worthy? Stop making assumptions. I said I don't blame him for what he did. I never said it was right. I never understood why people cheat. Just leave them if you are going to do that someone.

I would have evicted her from our house/apartment and her belongings would be on the sidewalk. What I look like doing a life sentence over some tramp?
You sound very young and like you've never been in a long term relationship. Its just not that easy sometimes.
Don't really want to get in to a long drawn out argument but I find it funny you call him young. It's extremely immature to cheat IMO. It's not hard to leave if you know you are going to cheat or are not being satisfied. If the person is THAT important you will work until either you can be satisfied or you leave. Simple as that.

yuku'd

yuku'd

are yall serious with these 
pimp.gif
s and the "thats what she gets"?? 
some of yall have a lot of growing up to do. SMH. 

are yall serious with these 
pimp.gif
s and the "thats what she gets"?? 
some of yall have a lot of growing up to do. SMH. 

What does that have to do with anything? A relationship especially marriage is a commitment to another person. Its immature to be committed to someone and then sleep around behind their back and on top of that think its fine.What do you mean its not that easy? Yes it is. If its not that easy because you have feelings and care for someone then you wouldn't cheat. If you can't be committed and mature about it, don't bother entering a relationship. Saves both parties the trouble and unnecessary drama. There's nothing wrong with being single and having casual sex.

What does that have to do with anything? A relationship especially marriage is a commitment to another person. Its immature to be committed to someone and then sleep around behind their back and on top of that think its fine.What do you mean its not that easy? Yes it is. If its not that easy because you have feelings and care for someone then you wouldn't cheat. If you can't be committed and mature about it, don't bother entering a relationship. Saves both parties the trouble and unnecessary drama. There's nothing wrong with being single and having casual sex.

Not serious enough for me to spend the rest of my life in prison. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom