Women, this is why you're not married

I mean out of shape physically(mentally to). The amount a young woman with children is crazy in my city. Just the other day I met a beautiful young girl that was 20 and already has a 4 yr old son! These chicks are taking themselves out the game before they even get started. They are taking this thick thing way to far and just getting sloppy. Guts hanging out their little tees, beer bellies on skinny chicks. I saw a chick in some tight jeans the other day and her waist looked like a flower blossomed. I knew she had to damn near kill herself to fit in those things. Its more surprising for a chick not to have kids than to and to top it off the first thing they ask you is how many kids do you have!?

I mean out of shape physically(mentally to). The amount a young woman with children is crazy in my city. Just the other day I met a beautiful young girl that was 20 and already has a 4 yr old son! These chicks are taking themselves out the game before they even get started. They are taking this thick thing way to far and just getting sloppy. Guts hanging out their little tees, beer bellies on skinny chicks. I saw a chick in some tight jeans the other day and her waist looked like a flower blossomed. I knew she had to damn near kill herself to fit in those things. Its more surprising for a chick not to have kids than to and to top it off the first thing they ask you is how many kids do you have!?

Since I am replying on my phone, in my previous post I meant to say we can only do so much to fight our metabolism slowing down.

Sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes!

Since I am replying on my phone, in my previous post I meant to say we can only do so much to fight our metabolism slowing down.

Forget this thread I just want her back.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom