Wow....my first accident

Originally Posted by stunner157

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

j6n0j6.jpg

^ this dude is on a roll!

and OP just stay takin Ls. wasn't this the dude getting flamed for posting his mom's RX and callin out haters? LOLOLOL.

crackin me up.

it hurts... it hurts
roll.gif

I can't make a rolling smiley big enough to express how hard I laughed @ this thread

With that being said, LOL.

its rare that i comment on nt'rs personally but...

op you suck man, you bring mad stupid attention to yourself

and how do you go from a supra to a legend those dont even fall in the same catogories

You are acting like a goddamn child and should be ashamed of yourself. You could have taken another persons LIFE. Full coverage insurance doesn't bringsomeone back from the dead. What if you would have hit someone? What if there were KIDS in the cars you hit?
smh.gif
smh.gif
There is NO excuse for such foolishness. Youwant to be a ricky racer? Take it to the track. Stupid kids.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

He never had a Supra. He was looking for one, but settled for a legend.

i know, im just saying settling for a legend after wanting a supra is preposterous,

people who usually just give up on supras cop sc400's and do the 2jzgte engine swap
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

He never had a Supra. He was looking for one, but settled for a legend.

i know, im just saying settling for a legend after wanting a supra is preposterous,

people who usually just give up on supras cop sc400's and do the 2jzgte engine swap
devil.gif
pimp.gif

True. Dude is like still in his teens though. I remember couple years ago dude had a music myspace.
roll.gif

OP makes youngin's like me look bad...cmon man...
no one cares about full coverage when you could of killed someone, including yourself.
Drive safely in your future supra!

you don't deserve to drive matter fact live driving like a maniac.

I hope his insurance insurance and local police sees this thread. Game over for OP.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You are acting like a goddamn child and should be ashamed of yourself. You could have taken another persons LIFE. Full coverage insurance doesn't bring someone back from the dead. What if you would have hit someone? What if there were KIDS in the cars you hit?
smh.gif
There is NO excuse for such foolishness. You want to be a ricky racer? Take it to the track. Stupid kids.

exactly
smh.gif
.....you're still young so i hope you learned a lesson fromall of this

edit:
same goes with your music videos
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom