WOW!!

Just a curious question... How much would it take you to come off those?

Cause if they were mine, I dont think I could come off them..

oh Rajah you beat me on a auction a few months back on those blk/wht MJ issued XIII's, i was sure I was gonna walk away with those for nothing, such a badlisting guy had no idea what he had, I went from
happy.gif
in the last 5 secondsto
mad.gif
, great pick up.

you can PM if you wish not to share on NT, what was the hand written stuff on the sock liner?

This is truly a sad day in the world of shoe collecting that most people on here love and have a passion for. Never would you expect that a should would betaken apart and put back to "alter" a genuinely rare MJ PE. I stopped collecting in 2006 and the evolution of this shoe culture has progressivelygotten worse. There are creeps that are out just waiting on the opportunity to make a quick buck. Sad to hear that Drew, Joe and other collectors have gottenfrauded by this guy. All I have to say, BE CAREFUL out there. It's not like it was 5 years ago or so. Everything is questionable nowadays.

Here are some pics I have saved on my computer from this guy. Seems like he mixes in some of his personal collection with these altered shoes to solidify hisshoes as rare and old.

307227379.jpg

307227378.jpg

307227377.jpg

Originally Posted by mrmar23

here is a front shot of that shoe, anyone who has ever seen a real pair of stitched XI's knows that the fronts of the sole are pointed not squared where they come up onto the patent clearly not on this pair!

Here's a better pic I was able to dig out, courtesy of Rahjelli ofcourse, it can be clearly noticed here the rubber from the sole as it comes up it roundsoff not squarish's up...ofcourse Raj's pair is a stitched 23's, not 45's, but all stitched Jam's had the rounded front piece...until thedesired goal was achieved.
rlcqjd.jpg

Here's the original image of LU's XI's, this will make you laugh hysterically,
laugh.gif
, this make's me wonder that the sole was probably replaced more than twice.
rtgb2x.jpg

*edit: ok, I see ya'lll beat me to it, I stepped away from the PC 30 mins ago and didn't click POST"

Check out this email that I rec'd from Lu back last year, showcasing some phototype/prototype's... you will notice White/Infrared VI's altered witha Black/Red VII' sole and a Black/Infrared VI' with a Black/Red VII sole...some prototypes....
laugh.gif

I know my stuff ain't legit. Just wanted some details. Thanks guys. I'm just glad I didn't drop more money and I'm glad the people who knewmade these posts.

I'm just going to hope that the people dealing with Lu did not know about what he was doing, although I find that hard to believe if you knew himpersonally. I fully believe people get what's coming back to them. Anybody lying about this stuff sooner or later will have this catch up with them. Andall for a few bucks.

Thanks again for all the info guys. Now my question is, who has Lu's contact info? If he is in the states (I've heard LA?) I may be looking into filingcharges. I am almost positive he isn't in Beaverton, and I'd be almost amazed if he isn't back overseas. Regardless, as long as his littlechop-shop is closed up and this never happens again, I'll be fine.

IF this was happening in Nike's own factory, I'd expect them to look into this.
grin.gif
Afterall, I don't know many mom and pop stores that can dothe alterations he has done. The guy has been working directly out of a factory. Almost HAS to be.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Check out this email that I rec'd from Lu back last year, showcasing some phototype/prototype's... you will notice White/Infrared VI's altered with a Black/Red VII' sole and a Black/Infrared VI' with a Black/Red VII sole...some prototypes....
laugh.gif

this is terrible

i was also offered the ajko mj pe, jordan iv original sample, jordan vii olympic sample and much more this is a sad sad day for jordan collectors im sorry forall the people that purchased these shoes i was extremely close in pulling the trigger for jordan iv sample and decided to hold off thank god it is time forscreech to come clean and admit to the things that have been said in this post to keep his name clean he always had many different rare shoes for us and thereis still time to save your name sorry babydill hopefully we will be able to get your money back i know many people that spent much more money on shoes fromscreech that will not be happy with this news

What has shoe collecting turned into?
This hobby started because people loved mj and the shoes that he wore
now it has turned into a hobby full of frauds and deception
this has got to change or i will be stepping away from collecting sneakers

^^I've been sitting here reading this thinking how in the hell is this guy able to do all of this and you have to be deadon. Someone is getting it done atone of the factories.

Collection Jordans has gone from a passion for most to a damn resell business.

Rahjelli- those are simply amazing
Sole Supreme- do u have any extra pics of those 3's in your avy? what are thoses?

man i now see the light at first i thought everyone was hatting on screech but wow is right i can't belive this i hope evrything works out for thent'ers that purchased shoes from them

look at all these flagrant fouls lol.

btw solesupreme were you in cement 3s and the lrg jason hoody at tech?

I am not pointing any fingers here, but this is the original jordan XI Space Jam "45" picture before it was doctored

33c255aecbbd7f790e7bc1862e9fd202c046b67.pjpg

Angel

not every shoe came from screech, though most are... and the other guy better own up to making things right as well.

Dill, Lu's in LA for sure, he emailed me after I came back from my trip to LA, he said he saw me at SoleBar, he even described in detail where I wasstanding whom I was talking to. He also stated he likes to stay low, hence him not showing his face.

I really hope you get something going against him, that a lot of $ spent on a pair of OLY VII's which have been stripped of their dignity.

Here is an email where him and I constantly talking about him wanting my shoes etc...at one point he mention's "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we can made whatever we want[/color]", this definitely proves that he has the connections and theresources to be able to stitch, reglue, re-stamp and recreate tags etc....seems like he has roots extending, showing he's not in this alone.

funkdoc... no, that is after... it was doctored several times and probably not real to begin with

I;m not adressing the shoe, its just that many collectors were sent pics without the nametag...

original

33c255aecbbd7f790e7bc1862e9fd202c046b67.pjpg

what was then sent out

Angel

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Sole Supreme- do u have any extra pics of those 3's in your avy? what are thoses?

Let's not mix topics, send me a PM in regards to anything besides this topic.
Originally Posted by cucumbercool

look at all these flagrant fouls lol.

btw solesupreme were you in cement 3s and the lrg jason hoody at tech?

eek.gif
yea, that was yesterday.....
laugh.gif
, I'm still here on the 9th Floor,

Here is a close-up of the very clear stitch lines where the original patent was and you can see the new patent does not line up correctly, also the 45's are stitched crooked, and it has nothing to do with the shoes being worn

I have a striking suspicion those Space Jame XIs are in fact Original Air Jordan XI black/red(the flatter jumpman) with the sole from a Concord XI..

Raj, you have can also see glue residue on that patent leather and what i think is the line where the original midsole went..

Angel

I honestly just read this hole thread, and this is some crazyness. I remember when I first started collecting, so did this screech fellow. Talked to him a fewtimes on AIM back in the day. He's my age, 18. I haven't talked to the kid since like '04 probably, but damn never expected him to be involved insome huge Jordan scandal. And if this Lu has some connections in China, making the shoes, that is pretty serious. Crazy...

Back
Top Bottom