WOW!!

NT history in the making, i have been following this thread pretty closely the last couple days and this is some serious business. I feel genuinely bad forthose who have been taken advantage of, however, like dude above me said, it seems as if some of you have been aware of this for a little while now and I'mnot sure why it wasn't brought up before, furthermore i don't understand why everyone was trying to be so hush hush at the start of the thread insteadof just airing this stuff out from the get.

THANK YOU to all of the experts that have responded to this thread!!!!!

it's such a valuable asset to this message board that such expertise is available to those in need of such priceless information and factual knowledge!

an amazing read into such a fascinating hobby/passion and the pitfalls that come with valuable collectibles.

it's people like yourselves that have made Nike Talk the premier resource for information and knowledge in the sneaker world.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Nike will be investigating this because it involves the factory.

Flip.. I was told otherwise when I asked today, BECAUSE it involves the factory. Nike Contracts them, but doesn''t run them. PLUS, it can'tbe proven it's being done there I suppose.

All I can say about this entire debacle is UNREAL.... This could really escalate into something MORE than what it is. I would suggest ALL Parties involvedget together offline and poole their info and resources in order to take something sustainable to the Nike Lawyers to get this moving. It's def. on afelony level with just a few shoes, but we are talking Conspiracy to Fraud, Fraud and some more stuff.

This is of course if things ARE NOT resolved by the Seller.

Good luck guys.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Flip.. I was told otherwise when I asked today, BECAUSE it involves the factory. Nike Contracts them, but doesn''t run them. PLUS, it can't be proven it's being done there I suppose.

All I can say about this entire debacle is UNREAL.... This could really escalate into something MORE than what it is. I would suggest ALL Parties involved get together offline and poole their info and resources in order to take something sustainable to the Nike Lawyers to get this moving. It's def. on a felony level with just a few shoes, but we are talking Conspiracy to Fraud, Fraud and some more stuff.

Well it looks like Screech and Joerdon are trying to resolve this, but what about this guy Lu.
Has anyone ever even seen him?
He's the mastermind behind this whole thing huh.
This post is unreal, this stuff runs deep

Originally Posted by FeelMode

NT history in the making, i have been following this thread pretty closely the last couple days and this is some serious business. I feel genuinely bad for those who have been taken advantage of, however, like dude above me said, it seems as if some of you have been aware of this for a little while now and I'm not sure why it wasn't brought up before, furthermore i don't understand why everyone was trying to be so hush hush at the start of the thread instead of just airing this stuff out from the get.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

After the money is squared up, time to out LU.

NT detectives be ready.

Like I said before a innocent picture thread turned into possibly filing charges on someone, this is the last thing K20Lee expected making this thread.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

i saw you in SOLE BAR.I was in the line(end of the line)also.everybody
wear nikes.i think only me wear a 9 bucks sandle.when you talk with eric ,
i just stand next to him.(he also don't know me . i mean nobody know what
am i looks like. it's good for me.
anyway ,

hmmmmm

Yup Ru, I had the same feeling, if someone can dig out that pic, that would be ultra incredible, I was wearing some Blue Jordan IV's, and Eric had onWhite/Pink LB III low's with a Pink polo....

what if dude never even started this thread..there would be all these fake og's being sold..

shame on the people who knew about this and didnt do anything before the people got took.

and it seems like some of the cats who tried to step in and play knight in shining armor are to blame to.

write me off cause u think im a newb, buts thats the truth.

Originally Posted by Rahjelli

No Jordan in the history of the world has ever had a xx0111-ftps tag, when I first received all these pics I told everyone I could think of to not touch these shoes with a 100 ft pole, even the VIII tag is coded wrong, wrong in density, perforated break lines?? I saw those space jams and 45 concords and low concords and wanted to puke... I hope whoever that is with display with what seems to be 4 pairs of Lu's shoes didn't just buy to say "look what I got" cause he/she just spent a fortune on Junk
In case your trying to say something... I'm sorry if my contact list isnt that long

Excellent information. But to the veterans in here, FeelMode brings up an awfully good point. Raj especially... your conversation with Screech should'vebeen posted immediately. I had to sift through 15 pages of hints before you guys finally showed your cards. And to the rest of us less versed in authenticatinga shoe's legitimacy, we had no idea this was going on. We need some type of 'sticky' in here that's updated with the latest trends offraudulence. This has gotten out of hand.

my conversation with screech was from a few days ago, I am the last one to have found all this out. I have never dealt with Lu before and it was only untilI've seen pics from Joe and Screech that I noticed little things. I didn't see the point of posting the convo 15 pages back when all the photos andmotives were exposed, once screech came on here questioning me about something he clearly knew that's when I found it relevant... and it was only when thewhole "look for more shoes listed soon" and "send me you emails for more rare shoes" on the auction came up raised my eyebrows... sodon't make this about me

Raj is EXACTLY right......So it took a couple of days for this to be exposed, the fact is it WAS exposed. Screech had been warned about the pairs he wasobtaining/selling....he was given AMPLE time to come clean, something that did not happen....and as Raj stated, not until that auction came up and the"look for more rare pairs soon" comment was made....That is when the BIG setup was about to go down....I feel bad for any who were "taken"and I appreciate the comments from those that appreciate this "chop shop" being exposed, but sometimes it takes a little while to put a puzzletogether correct...? Just be happy it was caught when it was....regards, TheShoegame

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Flip.. I was told otherwise when I asked today, BECAUSE it involves the factory. Nike Contracts them, but doesn''t run them. PLUS, it can't be proven it's being done there I suppose.

All I can say about this entire debacle is UNREAL.... This could really escalate into something MORE than what it is. I would suggest ALL Parties involved get together offline and poole their info and resources in order to take something sustainable to the Nike Lawyers to get this moving. It's def. on a felony level with just a few shoes, but we are talking Conspiracy to Fraud, Fraud and some more stuff.

Good luck guys.
Well maybe Nike needs to start mandating power moves into those factories. Open up more jobs in there contracted factories and start running them.I'm sure Nike can do a helluva lot more than what they're proposing to you...(no offense)

i saw you in SOLE BAR.I was in the line(end of the line)also.everybody
wear nikes.i think only me wear a 9 bucks sandle.when you talk with eric ,
i just stand next to him.(he also don't know me . i mean nobody know what
am i looks like. it's good for me.
anyway ,
what?

Originally Posted by screech5511

I am in no way hiding, I just don't see the point of posting in this thread, fighting one man against an army. Anyone who has emailed or imed me I've responded. I have picked up all random numbers as well. I am no way a fraud, scammer, thief or whatever you want to call me. The shoes I have sold I bought as authentic, told to be authentic, and sold as authentic. When raja questioned one of my pairs I listened, said ok I will ask what others think. Others had a different opinion. No one mans word is golden, I learned that from a certain retiredjordans some time ago, so no I do not trust anyone mans opinion. I'll put it this way if you see a shoe you have never seen, does that give you the right to say they are fake? SO if I showed you a pic of a low AJKO, and since you may have never seen them does that give you the right to tell me they are fake? I don't think so.
From the pairs I got from Lu I asked him "are there any porblems with any of these I should know about?" no. "are any fake or changed or altered?" no.
And since the most common question for me is did I get all of the pairs from Lu. NOOO. I got some from him, as well as others from Japan.

For the random guys in this post, please stop posting your only making it more reading.

The guy I am having a problem with will not pick up his phone, only text, You have four missed calls from me, and two voicemails I am trying to resolve it with you, what can I do if you don't pick up? I am a legit seller, and am going no where into hiding, im right here.

I just spent last couple hours understanding every aspect of this unarrangement. Every thing has clear cuttingly been proven now, but there's onequestion I would like to make--Does the whole defensive argument by Screech sound very unconventional to anyone else besides me? Screech mentioned that hequestioned the integrity of shoes himself, he brought up the subject of "are there any porblems with any of these I should knowabout?" and "are any fake or changed or altered?", with his own supplier. At many instances I have witnessed Screechshowcase his rare memorabilia, as the owner of orginal I's, MJ PE's, samples et all.. Screech must have known what was going on...or had the hint ofit, with the knowledge Screech portrays in his auction's and his Originial Jordan posts, he has to know that these shoes were not legit....Since the incomelooked very much promisable, Screech did not mind moving these shoes...as it seems from the last few replies as why $creech would've supplied these $$%@$.

Next subject, the Space Jam XI's, did that not hint anyone? Not the buyer ofcourse, but both of whom who have been supplying these shoes. This seems veryunreal coming from these 2 guys to say that they did not know what's going on. First we see XI's with a brown sole and then with improvement's andthen with a clear sole. One of th picture was supplied cropped as posted by mrmar and fundoc, why? to hide someones idenitity? Point proven. These guysreceived the shoes, couldnt sell them, sent them back for a reconstruction and finally milked the guy who's display that is up there.

Now these guys are being praised just becasue they are offering a refund? Do they really have any other choice? as babydill stated that this can take them tocourt, I don't think both these cats want to go there, no matter what they have to come up with the money. Most of all, their Niketalk reputations are onthe line.

What's the worst is that, they targetted memebers of Niketalk as their potential greed market. This is absolutely horrendous, frauding their ownfamily.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

damn they're just shoes. dudes acting like theyre buying kidneys

A doctored shoe people are paying thousands for...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mikeygaga0713

Originally Posted by screech5511

I am in no way hiding, I just don't see the point of posting in this thread, fighting one man against an army. Anyone who has emailed or imed me I've responded. I have picked up all random numbers as well. I am no way a fraud, scammer, thief or whatever you want to call me. The shoes I have sold I bought as authentic, told to be authentic, and sold as authentic. When raja questioned one of my pairs I listened, said ok I will ask what others think. Others had a different opinion. No one mans word is golden, I learned that from a certain retiredjordans some time ago, so no I do not trust anyone mans opinion. I'll put it this way if you see a shoe you have never seen, does that give you the right to say they are fake? SO if I showed you a pic of a low AJKO, and since you may have never seen them does that give you the right to tell me they are fake? I don't think so.
From the pairs I got from Lu I asked him "are there any porblems with any of these I should know about?" no. "are any fake or changed or altered?" no.
And since the most common question for me is did I get all of the pairs from Lu. NOOO. I got some from him, as well as others from Japan.

For the random guys in this post, please stop posting your only making it more reading.

The guy I am having a problem with will not pick up his phone, only text, You have four missed calls from me, and two voicemails I am trying to resolve it with you, what can I do if you don't pick up? I am a legit seller, and am going no where into hiding, im right here.

I just spent last couple hours understanding every aspect of this unarrangement. Every thing has clear cuttingly been proven now, but there's one question I would like to make--Does the whole defensive argument by Screech sound very unconventional to anyone else besides me? Screech mentioned that he questioned the integrity of shoes himself, he brought up the subject of "are there any porblems with any of these I should know about?" and "are any fake or changed or altered?", with his own supplier. At many instances I have witnessed Screech showcase his rare memorabilia, as the owner of orginal I's, MJ PE's, samples et all.. Screech must have known what was going on...or had the hint of it, with the knowledge Screech portrays in his auction's and his Originial Jordan posts, he has to know that these shoes were not legit....Since the income looked very much promisable, Screech did not mind moving these shoes...as it seems from the last few replies as why $creech would've supplied these $$%@$.

Next subject, the Space Jam XI's, did that not hint anyone? Not the buyer ofcourse, but both of whom who have been supplying these shoes. This seems very unreal coming from these 2 guys to say that they did not know what's going on. First we see XI's with a brown sole and then with improvement's and then with a clear sole. One of th picture was supplied cropped as posted by mrmar and fundoc, why? to hide someones idenitity? Point proven. These guys received the shoes, couldnt sell them, sent them back for a reconstruction and finally milked the guy who's display that is up there.

Now these guys are being praised just becasue they are offering a refund? Do they really have any other choice? as babydill stated that this can take them to court, I don't think both these cats want to go there, no matter what they have to come up with the money. Most of all, their Niketalk reputations are on the line.

What's the worst is that, they targetted memebers of Niketalk as their potential greed market. This is absolutely horrendous, frauding their own family.

You do know wolves will attack and eat a weak or injured member.

Why are you people dropping g's on shoes that you do not even have any concrete info on? Who does that? I'm sorry but some of you are justway to trustworthy or have way to much money to blow.

People WHO GOT TIES should forward and give NIKE notice to that foolio. Good thing people exposed him. Hopefully MODS, and big peeps can regulate.

Why would nike care about a couple guys getting ripped off? This case has nothing to do with Nike and it's not getting in the way of them getting paid so Idon't see why they would even care.

Back
Top Bottom