WOW!!

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

Okay NT i have a clear update for you. Joe has not yet given me a refund nor a timetable on when he hopes to refund me. He keeps promising me an "update" which has never happened either. He refuses to send me a down payment and gets irritable when i politely ask him for at least a rough idea on when he will refund me. I have NOT received money yet nor shoes in value that equate to my refund. He told me to keep this outta the boards but at this point i dont think i will receive money for at least another month. There is your update NT now post away...

-J

Grandee = Screech

Whoever needs to cough up a refund should man up. Post their address.

What about these? fakes?
311897085.jpg

well....... those are suppose to be MJ's PE but who really knows the inner workings now? TO ME they look legit.

Those supposed OG VIII's look like doctored retroes to me. My OG pair seems to have a little more 'glitter' and look more silver on that midsolesection. It could be the lighting though. Also, it looks to have that 'variant-type' looking skinny Jumpman that was on the tongue of the retroes.

I could be wrong, but that's just my two cents...

I don't think those were said to be OG's...i just always thought they were WT's from the VIII Retro when Mike was on the Wizards. Maybe they hadhim weartest them out in a sample colorway.

Also....refund updates?

Also....refund updates?

That's what I'm saying. I didn't get taken, but for the love of this so-called "game" and the sake of these guys we can't let thisthread die.

Screech sold most of the pairs to me over the past couple months and the pairs were received exactly as pictured. After the post was started I startedquestioning the authenticity of the pairs and screech saw I was upset. HE WAS THE ONE to offer a full refund before I asked him. I never thought he would bewilling to. First thing I thought was he'll never answer another email, text, or call. He did it with no problem and no complications, it took a couple ofweeks and I got my full refund back. Screech never "hid" or "disappeared" he answered every single one of my emails, texts, and phonecalls: he was usually the first one to contact me. He kept me updated daily, and followed through with everything he said. Perhaps I know screech better thanmost of the people on this board considering I dealt and spoke to him for a couple of months. He always followed on his word of when he would take pics, ship,and always stayed at the price we had an agreement on even if he was offered better later on. He always showed me all desired pics, all angles, never anythinghidden or "shady". And as stated he showed them to many other big collectors throughout this board, and ebay, never hiding anything. This is all Ihave to say, my full refund was received with no problems or complications and i'm happy with the outcome. It took a strong person to admit to what happenand make things right. Some people wouldn't have done that, so for that I thank him. After living that first few being miserable knowing I had them it wasall turned around.

Wow. Ok, well what more can I say? I have spent the last 3 hours reading every single post in this thread. So now that I am at the end and have found outthat it died, I am a little disappointed, but I didn't spend 3 hours of my life here just to not post at all.

Let me first say that prior to reading this thread, I didn't know who anyone here is (screech, joe, lu, theshoegame, rahj, mrmar, dlll, etc.), so I haveno preconceived notions of who is honest and who is not. But after reading through this whole thing, I would like to thank the people such as rahj, mrmar,theshoegame, and solesupreme for shedding some light on this. I could say a bunch of other things that have been said before, but they've been said.

All I can say is that I don't know what this shoe collecting thing is coming to. I mean, I like to collect, but this is out of control. I'm not sureI can do this anymore. Hope this all works out and a resolution is reached. Peace.

I too think the VIII's are another doctored pair, Lu was selling those on his ebay account months ago I know because I asked him how much for a BIN & Ithink he told me like $1800.

It's safe to say anything originating from Lu is questionable.

the VIII's only ended for $510 so obviously the well known collectors stayed far away for a reason, there is no way in hell any PE collector in here wouldlet a Jordan PE wear test sample go that cheap.

that's all I'm saying...

i question tprel's reply to the post, dude has 7 posts andpops out of nowhere trying to give the dude props for something we cant even see proof of. obviously screech was doing some shady business to begin with as faras im concerned he BETTER refund the money. However what tprelsaid can be the last of anyone's concerns, all i wanna know did the REFUND EVER HAPPEN. if so, prove to the rest of the NT community, if not, WHY?

stop being shady. until i see the core of this problem solved, any e-props given to screech by other skeptical alias will be considered to come from the sameperson.

PROBLEM - THE DUDE DOCTORS SHOES, SELLS IT FOR PROFIT, SCAMS PEOPLE
RESOLUTION - THERE HAVE NOT BEEN ANY

^DEAL WITH THIS

^ no need to question what tprel says, I know him personally & he has received a full refund as he posted, his post count may be only 7 but that'smeans nothing.

his word that he received a refund to the NT community should be good enough.

screech is not tprel, you guys are getting out of hand
laugh.gif

I am in questioning if i received a pair of fake chicago x's. many have said yes and a couple said they look legit but they may be a doctored pair oroverall just a fake shoe heres the pics...can anyone help?

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I am in questioning if i received a pair of fake chicago x's. many have said yes and a couple said they look legit but they may be a doctored pair or overall just a fake shoe heres the pics...can anyone help?

Did you long own these shoes? or did you just get them recently? Someone emailed me pics of that exact pair sometime last week, asking if they wereauthentic or not. And I told them they weren't.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I am in questioning if i received a pair of fake chicago x's. many have said yes and a couple said they look legit but they may be a doctored pair or overall just a fake shoe heres the pics...can anyone help?

Did you long own these shoes? or did you just get them recently? Someone emailed me pics of that exact pair sometime last week, asking if they were authentic or not. And I told them they weren't.

Looks like we're in the same boat. I was also asked to check on the legitimacy of that pair.

hana if u look at my reply in the legit check i told u those were fake and why...how many confirmations do u need? look @ my avy i kno what im talkinabout...also on those 8s Alex just sold, they are/were Joe's originally...

I don't have other nt accounts and haven't made any, and im not hiding. Todd got his refund, I have been calling warehouse because I got his moneyready to give back but hes not picking up.

Back
Top Bottom