Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

The hell is so scary about being under the ring? That's Hornswoggle's house.

Kane with the theatrics though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really have no words for this nonsense or that ridiculous costume of Kanes...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He is "getting sucked into the abyss" was this man's words.......[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jericho, DB vs Rhodes, and Punk vs Ziggler... the rest has been trash.[/color]

indifferent.gif
All that hype for this weak @$# episode of Raw?

The WWE treats all of its viewers like we're dumb.

Kane pulling someone into a hole in the ring? Original.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fellas.... he was Not gonna get raped under the ring. no no no...... Raped into the Abyss.[/color]

that was weird, and I feel like it could of been better. sucked into the bottom of the ring...eh...wish Ryder was taken into the hole at least...Cena coming back like super man was annyoing...didn't u just pass out from suffocation??

He jumped back in the ring like it was no big deal

Originally Posted by Mister916

Ryder gon get raped.

Same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Kane really on some other ++#* right now.

Chloroforming  Cena with his glove and then trying to drag Ryder under the ring for rape.

4w link to a good podcast please.

i'd love to hear some outside input on this episode of raw while i'm playing www '12.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Man, if the Bellas are built like 2x4's, what is Kelly Kelly built like?

as much hate as i get for being a kaitlyn mark, i just can't get behind you on this one case.
bella-twins-carwash-1-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg

how can't you get behind that?

exotic look, and the perfect body for a slim body type. and the fact that they don't have implants is even better.

just imagine being able to fit a whole delicious bella titty in your mouth. 

i bet it's 
eek.gif
That's what I was sayin though
laugh.gif
 They're slim, but have have some nice subtle mass, cute in the face though not 
mega hot, and all around have a good look. Kelly Kelly is basically a praying mantis with implants. And a massive

flatback ihop pancake.
You know what?..That is the 1st pic of them I've ever seen where they actually look pretty..And they aren't slim, they are straight up anorexic..Sorry guys I just don't think they are attractive..I'll have to be in the minority on this one, and thats ok..We'll just have to agree to disagree..

Ok, now that we got that straight, can we get back to the task at hand?..I hate it when a pair of women can come between a group of internet friends' ability to belittle both John Cena and bkmac..
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i hate yuku so much.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So was Kane going to rape Ryder under the ring?
Then Ryder would have have blamed Cena for it because he couldn't rise above the hate to save his friend. Since the WWE universe loves Ryder so much they will all chant "Cena Sucks," thus proving masked educated poetic Kane right....

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

yuku starting of 2012 right
indifferent.gif

should have never switched from ezboard. 
30t6p3b.gif

never had down time, slow loading screens, deleted posts, shotty html and video embedding, ect.

Wishful thinking but I hope the "make good" DLC THQ promised a couple of weeks ago is Jericho.

Back
Top Bottom