Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I think this "she" is going to be his manager. Maybe Vickie

or... Stephanie MacMahon
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I forgot to mention one thing I hated during tonight's Raw.... THE SHAKING CAMERA BEFORE JERICHO'S RETURN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SO STUPID

If the "she" in the videos turns out to be Steph, then that would be abso-freakin-lutely perfection..I don't know if the E has the balls to make that happen and let Jericho go off on the mic week after week, but if they did then the ratings would skyrocket..

Hearing a lot of people assuming the video wasn't for Jericho, and that it's gonna be someone else debuting...but if it's a woman, the only one who will matter is Stephanie.

- The Rock wrote to Chris Jericho on Twitter tonight after his return on RAW and hinted that the two may be working together soon. He wrote:

“@IAmJericho Helluva kick $@! return. Welcome back my friend. Look forward to having some fun w you. #MongooseVs****FaceJonesâ€

– It was reported Sunday that Randy Orton, who is out of action after suffering a herniated disc on the L4-L5 level on the left side, would be returning on Jan. 16 Raw SuperShowin Anaheim, California. He is now scheduled for all SmackDown events beginning on Jan. 17.

– A photograph circulating online of The Undertaker and Michelle McCool arriving at an arena parking lot is being inaccurately depicted as being taken today in Memphis, Tennessee. The photo is over a year old as it was taken in September 2010.

- The Twitter account for John Laurinaitis wrote the following tonight on why once again, Brodus Clay did not make his return to RAW:

“And to those wondering why Brodus didn’t debut tonight, I have my reasons. He will debut next week, I promise. Why would I lie? #Raw

That Jericho segment was 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"COME ON BAY BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

*EXIT STAGE LEFT*

was this the Chris jericho coming out of the closet celebration edition of raw? what the #%#@ did i just watch?

i thought i was back in the early wcw 90's with that christmas light jacket dude was wearing...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

– 
“And to those wondering why Brodus didn’t debut tonight, I have my reasons. He will debut next week, I promise. Why would I lie? #Raw

anyone think that turning kofi kingston heel would help his career? or is he a lost cause?

I kind of wish though there was more surprise/continuity for that whole End Is Near Promo...

Even though Jericho was great

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone think that turning kofi kingston heel would help his career? or is he a lost cause?

It would help it a lot, but he's also a steady known face right now who can get a good reaction and match out of
whatever heels there are. So he'll be in that position for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom