Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Mister916

Ryder gon get raped.

Same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Kane really on some other ++#* right now.

Chloroforming  Cena with his glove and then trying to drag Ryder under the ring for rape.

Still not as creepy as Cole getting Heidenraped in 2005.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Man, if the Bellas are built like 2x4's, what is Kelly Kelly built like?

as much hate as i get for being a kaitlyn mark, i just can't get behind you on this one case.
bella-twins-carwash-1-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg

how can't you get behind that?

exotic look, and the perfect body for a slim body type. and the fact that they don't have implants is even better.

just imagine being able to fit a whole delicious bella titty in your mouth. 

i bet it's 
eek.gif
That's what I was sayin though
laugh.gif
 They're slim, but have have some nice subtle mass, cute in the face though not 
mega hot, and all around have a good look. Kelly Kelly is basically a praying mantis with implants. And a massive

flatback ihop pancake.
If its just one of them its an pass though. I'm sorry, but unless its both I would take Kelly, Alicia, Beth, Nattie, and Eve over either ONE of them.
That is however under normal circumstances. out of those 7 I would want Nikki on Ambien though. Tiger style....

I was hyped for this RAW last week, but besides Jeritroll, Punk vs Ziggler (until a dumb finish) and D. Bry vs Rhodes (again bad finish) this RAW was bland.
I might be in the minority, but I wanted to see Brodus debut.

Originally Posted by casekicks

You know what?..That is the 1st pic of them I've ever seen where they actually look pretty..And they aren't slim, they are straight up anorexic..Sorry guys I just don't think they are attractive..I'll have to be in the minority on this one, and thats ok..We'll just have to agree to disagree..

Ok, now that we got that straight, can we get back to the task at hand?..I hate it when a pair of women can come between a group of internet friends' ability to belittle both John Cena and bkmac..
mad.gif

i respect your opinion young chap.
at least dude isn't praising generic diva caw looking kelly kelly, like some members of the ntwt. 

bkmark and 4cena.

My thoughts on RAW?

I'M HUNGRY.

Can't believe Vinnie Mac was going to have Ryder get raped SMH. WHY MUST THEY BURY YOU ALREADY.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

My thoughts on RAW?

I'M HUNGRY.

Can't believe Vinnie Mac was going to have Ryder get raped SMH. WHY MUST THEY BURY YOU ALREADY.

its vince's big F U to the internet. yet he sucks off twitter

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I was hyped for this RAW last week, but besides Jeritroll, Punk vs Ziggler (until a dumb finish) and D. Bry vs Rhodes (again bad finish) this RAW was bland.

you might be.
not only is he destined the same fate as mason ryan, who isn't over enough to even get a main event spot on superstars atm.

i just don't see dude escaping a shroud a mediocrity that has become his storyline, or lack thereof.

So here's my quick look at Raw segment by segment.
  • Last week recap and Cena promo. BAD
  • D Bry beat Cody Rhodes. Short, meaningless TV match.  IC Champ gets beat in less than 4 minutes. BAD
  • Miz meets with JL backstage. R Truth stupidity begins. BAD
  • Barrett promo and squashes Santino.  Good promo from Barrett with comedy from Santino. GOOD
  • More stupidity backstage with Miz and Truth. BAD
  • Sheamus and Miz go to no contest. Truth then has more awful comedy while laying out Miz. Miz and Truth are both dead as serious characters. BAD
  • Ziggler interview backstage. GOOD
  • Ryder/Eve/Swagger segment backstage. BAD
  • Ziggler d Punk by count out.  Typical overbooked finish to an otherwise good match. GOOD (slightly)
  • Bellas d Kelly/Eve. BAD
  • Jericho returns.  GREAT (assuming the proper follow up)
  • Team Cena d Team Henry.  Match was nothing.  Please stop making Henry work.  BAD
  • Kane comes through the apron to attack Cena and Ryder.  I actually enjoyed this. GOOD
Overall, it's a thumbs in the middle Raw for me.  Much more bad than good, but I really enjoyed Jericho's return, of course all riding on the fact that it is followed up correctly with him eventually turning heel and explaining the videos.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

My thoughts on RAW?

I'M HUNGRY.

its vince's big F U to the internet. yet he sucks off twitter

ironic isn't it. 
tired.gif

Can some of you please shut the hell up. Nothing pleases you. Jericho comes back. Says nothing. You're mad about it. Maybe its his intention to leave us guessing for a while. Kane attempts to drag Ryder to hell. Is unsuccessful. Nice Pyro creepy what the hell ending and "what a horrible ending ". You're acting like spoiled internet smarks who want wwe to move heaven and earth to please you.

It gets old seeing you spoiled sheep whine and gripe when we're finally getting some decent stuff that can grow into great things.

Thank God your end is near.

you might be.
not only is he destined the same fate as mason ryan, who isn't over enough to even get a main event spot on superstars atm.

i just don't see dude escaping a shroud a mediocrity that has become his storyline, or lack thereof.

I've actually been looking forward to Clay's debut for awhile. Dude has a distinct look, a nice moveset, and is pretty good
on the mic. I'd like for him to debut by taking a crane and dumping Mason Ryan's car (with him in it) over on it's roof like

Survivor Series 2000.

My boys were so pissed at Jericho
laugh.gif

I loved it...hearing the crowd start to boo him was so classic.

you might be.

I've actually been looking forward to Clay's debut for awhile. Dude has a distinct look, a nice moveset, and is pretty good
on the mic. I'd like for him to debut by taking a crane and dumping Mason Ryan's car (with him in it) over on it's roof like

Survivor Series 2000.
Honestly, at this point I think there is a better chance of Clay being released than actually debuting.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

you might be.

Survivor Series 2000.
Honestly, at this point I think there is a better chance of Clay being released than actually debuting.

that comment he made on twitter relly pissed off ppl backstage

you might be.

Survivor Series 2000.

whats the holdup with clays debut?

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really want it to get to the point where he comes out to get people hyped to boo's, high fives people who are booin, does the Same exact motions with running around, pointing to the crowd. All done with not one word. would be too damn funny.[/color]

Originally Posted by diew its james

Survivor Series 2000.

whats the holdup with clays debut?
Clay was scheduled to be the one to lay out Morrison on JoMo's finally night.  However, Clay tweeted about it early in the day before Raw which pissed off WWE management.  So as punishment, the spot was given to Miz, and they have been ribbing Clay basically every week saying he will debut but it never actually happening.

Back
Top Bottom