Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by diew its james

wait so at EC there wont be an EC match???

There will be an Elimination Chamber match to determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

As far as the World Heavyweight Championship, not sure....

Originally Posted by diew its james

wait so at EC there wont be an EC match???

There will be an Elimination Chamber match to determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

As far as the World Heavyweight Championship, not sure....

ok, i really thought that Sheamus was gonna take it, then Triple H was gonna come out. smh.... the king tho??

ok, i really thought that Sheamus was gonna take it, then Triple H was gonna come out. smh.... the king tho??

lolbz.gif

laugh.gif

Major Upcoming WWE Matches
Smackdown main event tomorrow night:

Edge & Kelly Kelly vs. Dolph Ziggler & LayCool - if Edge & Kelly lose, Ziggler becomes World champion

Elimination Chamber 2/20 in Oakland

Elimination Chamber with the World title at stake

Elimination Chamber with John Cena, Randy Orton, R-Truth, John Morrison, King Sheamus and C.M. Punk, winner gets a WWE title shot at Mania

The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler for WWE title

WrestleMania on 4/3

Alberto Del Rio challenges the winner of the World title chamber match   

Major Upcoming WWE Matches
Smackdown main event tomorrow night:

Edge & Kelly Kelly vs. Dolph Ziggler & LayCool - if Edge & Kelly lose, Ziggler becomes World champion

Elimination Chamber 2/20 in Oakland

Elimination Chamber with the World title at stake

Elimination Chamber with John Cena, Randy Orton, R-Truth, John Morrison, King Sheamus and C.M. Punk, winner gets a WWE title shot at Mania

The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler for WWE title

WrestleMania on 4/3

Alberto Del Rio challenges the winner of the World title chamber match   

Cole is single handedly keeping any moment from becoming special or memorable. Meaning when JR was on, even if he had the line ready, he delivered it every time! And while it could sound forced, it's not like he went from crapping all over the wrestler (and match in the process) to trying to make the moment special in the end. Like you said, Cole is so uneven with his act that you know he'll get serious at the end of a match just for the sound bite.

I'm sticking with my prediction of Cole/Lawler at WM. They always need a feel good match where you want to see the heel (usually Vince's roll at WM's) get their butt kicked. It could easily be the warm up/bathroom break match before the 2 main events. Then you would get JR/King back for those last two matches.

That would be followed by Del Rio winning and then Cena winning to send the crowd home happy with the fireworks.

I'm also going to throw in this little prediction, Cole will be the guest referee at Elimination Chamber and cost Lawler the title to set up WM. Makes sense since he's been ref on house shows and they've reportedly been wanting him to take bumps.

Cole is single handedly keeping any moment from becoming special or memorable. Meaning when JR was on, even if he had the line ready, he delivered it every time! And while it could sound forced, it's not like he went from crapping all over the wrestler (and match in the process) to trying to make the moment special in the end. Like you said, Cole is so uneven with his act that you know he'll get serious at the end of a match just for the sound bite.

I'm sticking with my prediction of Cole/Lawler at WM. They always need a feel good match where you want to see the heel (usually Vince's roll at WM's) get their butt kicked. It could easily be the warm up/bathroom break match before the 2 main events. Then you would get JR/King back for those last two matches.

That would be followed by Del Rio winning and then Cena winning to send the crowd home happy with the fireworks.

I'm also going to throw in this little prediction, Cole will be the guest referee at Elimination Chamber and cost Lawler the title to set up WM. Makes sense since he's been ref on house shows and they've reportedly been wanting him to take bumps.

And can somebody help me understand the Impact spoilers?

"They"-AJ, Kaz & Beer Money
"Immortal"-Matt, Jeff, Rob Terry, Gunner & Murphy
"?"-Angle, Steiner & Crimson

And can somebody help me understand the Impact spoilers?

"They"-AJ, Kaz & Beer Money
"Immortal"-Matt, Jeff, Rob Terry, Gunner & Murphy
"?"-Angle, Steiner & Crimson

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I have a bad feeling that 2 21 11 is the debut of awesome kong...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

God, I hope I'm wrong....
laugh.gif

At first I thought the Undertaker's return, but if it's a debut...STING!  

Back
Top Bottom