Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

sick.gif

I know the pain. I'll be there soon. As soon as we figure out what to do in life, we're damn near old (30 and over.) :smh:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
There's been some questions regarding Bobby Roode’s contract status with TNA Wrestling.

Roode’s latest contract was for five years and commenced on March 1, 2009, meaning the deal wouldn’t expire until March 1, 2014. However, here is the kicker. The majority of TNA contracts feature options in their latter years. The options vary depending on the terms of the contract, as some are at the discretion of TNA while others are at the discretion of the worker.

Lately, TNA has been declining company options and renegotiating deals at lower rates. It's not confirmed if this is the case with Roode although the word from TNA observers in San Antonio is that Roode’s future is unclear.

UPDATE:

The talk in the TNA locker room is that talent relations head Bruce Prichard mistakenly allowed Bobby Roode's contract to expire. A source stated that Roode actually had to bring his contract status to the company's attention. As of right now, they are working to get a new deal done before tonight's Lockdown pay-per-view. Roode can now play "hardball" if he chooses as he's booked and needed for the pay-per-view.
It's things like these that remind you why they'll continue to be a **** ball company.

Lobo, you were on the money w/ the Daffney thing...TNA got the settlement done.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^If I'm Vince/HHH, I'd offer him a deal, atleast to raise TNA's price.

Last edited:
- A report by PWTorch.com this weekend has revealed WWE's plans to increase the budget behind their creative team, to make way for several new and expanded projects in 2013. 

According to the report, WWE is looking to hire creative writers specifically for content on the highly anticipated WWE Network, which is still in production. They are also looking to expand the team to compensate for the third hour of Monday Night Raw, and some of the company's newer additions like Saturday Morning Slam and WWE Main Event.

- Stephanie McMahon and John Cena were panelists at last night's South by Southwest event, and McMahon revealed the following changes to this year's WrestleMania YouTube pre-show:

-The show will be one hour long as opposed to the typical half hour pre-show format.

-The show will be more interactive, and will allow fans to vote on a match or stipulations, some of which will directly affect the WrestleMania 29 PPV later in the night.

- WWE.com has posted a new feature highlighting The Undertaker's "20 Greatest Rivals". Kane topped the list at #1 and Ultimate Warrior rounded it out at #20. Other notables on the list were Diesel at #18, CM Punk at #16, Brock Lesnar at the 14th spot, Hulk Hogan at #7, and Mankind at #2. Vince McMahon even made the list.
http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/undertaker-20-greatest-rivals/

Have you guys saw this?  Its to help Scott Hall out.   It comes with some nice perks too.

I saw it..I'm probably gonna get a $15 signed auto just because Razor was my favorite wrestler.

the video is great..DDP is something else.

Too damn good :pimp: .

-------------------------------------

DDP really is a class act. I remember he was involved with the rehabilitation of that man who was told he would never walk again and sure enough he ended the video with a sprint.

His feud with 'Taker was classic stuff.

Last edited:
DDP has always been one of my favorites :smokin. Cool to see the positive things he's done after wrestling.

DDP has always been one of my favorites :smokin. Cool to see the positive things he's done after wrestling.

Crazy how he managed Hall & Nash once on separate occasions than became a big star and won the world title on different occasions. Too bad Vince butchered him when he bought WCW. HOF'er though.

^So far $33,000 has been collected
awesome. probably going to make a donation myself.

Anyone have the cards for NTMania I and II? pls post

EDIT: here is Mania 1. look how far we've come in two years 
laugh.gif

anyone have the card for the 2nd one? i dont think there was a poster. (although this third one should have one, someone get cracking)
204667_10100730089581514_731192_o.jpg
NTMANIA 2 poster
1z4y8n4.jpg

Last edited:
Club

Match change for NTMANIA III: Rewrite History

It is now GHIMS VS DSK in a HIAC [/spoiler

Since I'm pretty much out of it right now and sore as hell, I'm laid up mostly watching New York Undercover some random matches. Here ya go DC.

Edge vs Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle (Smackdown 2002)

Chris Jericho vs Kanyon (TV Title 98)

Low-Ki vs Alex Kozlov (NJPW 2012)

New Age Outlaws vs Kane & Mankind ('98)

Saved for a later date :smokin

Back
Top Bottom