Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Jeez. Rocky seems to look even bigger than he did in 'Fast Five'
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Jeez. Rocky seems to look even bigger than he did in 'Fast Five'
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is Rock getting ready to shoot some Steiner film no one has heard about yet, dude looking like he rocking a modern day giant Gonzales suit...

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ok, either Flo-Rida is really into this and is a very good actor, or this was unscripted and he was legitimately 
terrified of Heath Slater
roll.gif
roll.gif
He &@^#$(@ flinched

The venue for this Monday's Raw in Dayton has Brock Lesnar scheduled to appear..And the only match it's advertising is John Cena & CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho and Kane..Should be a pretty decent show since it's coming off a ppv..We'll see..

I'd like to do atleast 1 NTWT sign for Raw..I'm going to be on the tv side in the first couple rows off the floor directly in camera view, so there's a good chance it'll be seen..Anyone got any creative ideas?..

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Saw the Stone Cold documentary on netflix, enjoyed it very much, my favorite wrestler!!!

PS: Is there any dvd's that have Stone Cold's best matches on there?

Tomorrow I will watch The Rock new one on netflix....

51vWGporPVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just purchased this and The Rock: Most Electrifying Man.........  both were like 8 shipped from Amazon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also watched The Rock's new documentary on netflix and I enjoyed it but don't think it was good as SCSA........I think they could of gone more in detail with Stone Cold getting Hurt and Rock just taking over but still a great watch!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ok, either Flo-Rida is really into this and is a very good actor, or this was unscripted and he was legitimately�
terrified of Heath Slater
roll.gif
roll.gif
He &@^#$(@ flinched

I'm almost positive that the guy in the hoodie is Percy Watson, ain't no damn way "Florida" was gonna let them punk him out like that.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn that was Percy Watson
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Had me fooled big time
Saw this the other night, seems like burying Reks & Hawkins is a storyline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

His epitestosterone to testosterone ratio was 61:9.

eek.gif
........Jesus.  He training with Overeem?

Edit:

No way he is done.  Way too popoluar amongst their target demographic

Those Rock pics are something else, the guy literally does not give an eff and is going full on Mr. Olympia. As for Rey-Rey, good riddance, his act got stale even before he was World Champ and nobody is missing him.

One thing that has bothered me all week, and hopefully somebody can shed some light on it is this... On the opening segment on Raw, Laurinaitis told Teddy that: "this could be Cena's last night on Raw." Did I miss something here? Was there a "fired" stupulation added to the match or does Ace think Lesnar will "injure" Cena. Anybody else catch that?

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

As for Rey-Rey, good riddance, his act got stale even before he was World Champ and nobody is missing him.
Enough is enough and it's time for a change?

I guess Rey can rest his nonexistent knees for a little while longer.

lol if you think most of the WWE roster isn't on some kind of PEDs.

Rocky is filming a movie about bodybuilders so the bulk up was expected. Like Crooks alluded to, he's known for having a crazy training regimen so I'd hold off on pointing the finger at 'roids.

Dat Samoan blood, bros.

Back
Top Bottom