Wrestling Thread 6/25-7/1 | 6/28 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et- Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, Dixie/AJ Followup?

someone put up some rasslin and rasslin related vids vids while i work on some reports until 3:00 am Eastern time.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

someone put up some rasslin and rasslin related vids vids while i work on some reports until 3:00 am Eastern time.

Hurry up and graduate from college already.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

With the Live Smackdown next week and the holiday the next day, anyone want to play a drinking game on here during the show?

roll.gif
 @ your desperate attempt to connect with people
Says the guys who spends all his time online being an e-thug

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]one for you...[/color]

and one for you...

About damn time Ambrose is debuting. Part of me wants him to be a part of the Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ storyline as like the wildcard that gets AJ in the end. Would be like Joker and Harley Quinn lol.

According to PWInsider, WWE Diva Maxine has quit WWE

The report states that Maxine was frustrated with several different things, including not being given a guaranteed deal and not being able to prove herself on TV outside of NXT. She was last seen in the Diva battle royale on Raw this week.

Maxine joined WWE back in 2009 as a developmental talent and was in FCW until NXT’s third season. She returned during Season Five as part of a triangle with Derek Bateman and Johnny Curtis.

- Bill Goldberg, who last competed for WWE in 2004, reportedly contacted Brock Lesnar about returning to the sports entertainment organization to work an angle with him. Lesnar, however, only has two major dates left on his current contract; Triple H at SummerSlam and whoever his WrestleMania XXIX opponent will be.

- Fast 6 starts filming in late July and will run through November. It was known that The Rock wouldn’t be working WWE SummerSlam or anything else major for the rest of the year but the Fast 6 filming pretty much confirms that. With that said, The Rock will likely make at least an appearance on WWE TV before the year is over.

- WWE Diva Eve Torres was reportedly backstage at Monday’s RAW Supershow but not used, despite being scheduled to return. No word yet if she will return next week or what role she will return in but officials were high on her in the role of Executive Assistant to John Laurinaitis.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

According to PWInsider, WWE Diva Maxine has quit WWE

The report states that Maxine was frustrated with several different things, including not being given a guaranteed deal and not being able to prove herself on TV outside of NXT. She was last seen in the Diva battle royale on Raw this week.

Maxine joined WWE back in 2009 as a developmental talent and was in FCW until NXT’s third season. She returned during Season Five as part of a triangle with Derek Bateman and Johnny Curtis.
Wow that sucks, I was actually starting to get used to her face. Oh well.

iMPACT was really fun to watch. Really liked the finish on the Styles/Angle Vs. Kaz/Daniels match. That Joey Ryan cameo on gutcheck.
laugh.gif

no surprise they like to work with roode. dude sells the hell out of everything. saw him at a live tna event and everytime he got hit spit flew from his mouth in the crowd lol

Surprised to see Sonjay Dutt back in TNA.  His moonsault into a footstomp finisher was brutal 
eek.gif
sick.gif
.  Whatever happened to Sharkboy or Suicide?  I need to start keeping up with Impact again.

The "Where's Trent" stuff is seriously amazing. Dolph Ziggler fans stick around til' the ending of this one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom