Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

I'd lost a ton of respect for John Morrison.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Sean Morley

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'll ask this again...does anyone here have Smackdown vs Raw 2011?? any good?

It's a good game, but definitely not one of the best in the series.

WWE Universe mode is addicting. That mode was what I was primarily playing when I first got the game.

Some aspects of Universe mode can get repetitive after a while like seeing the same cutscenes over and over again, but it has the potential to breathe new life into the Smackdown vs Raw franchise.

I don't know if I should get SvR 11 for PSP or 360.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'll ask this again...does anyone here have Smackdown vs Raw 2011?? any good?

It's a good game, but definitely not one of the best in the series.

WWE Universe mode is addicting. That mode was what I was primarily playing when I first got the game.

Some aspects of Universe mode can get repetitive after a while like seeing the same cutscenes over and over again, but it has the potential to breathe new life into the Smackdown vs Raw franchise.

I don't know if I should get SvR 11 for PSP or 360.

Does anyone think now this may be a long shot that instead of having the Rock being the main inductee at WM 28, that they put Macho Man in?

Does anyone think now this may be a long shot that instead of having the Rock being the main inductee at WM 28, that they put Macho Man in?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I don't see it happening.  "Big" names to induct are going to start running thin pretty soon, so you need to keep them spread apart with only one real big name each year.  The Rock is the only draw you need for 28.  If 29's in Tortono, we get Edge and Trish.  30 in NYC, I think Vince will finally come to a deal to get Bruno in.  MAYBE we see Savage at that one as well, but I think 30 would be the earliest.

I don't see it happening.  "Big" names to induct are going to start running thin pretty soon, so you need to keep them spread apart with only one real big name each year.  The Rock is the only draw you need for 28.  If 29's in Tortono, we get Edge and Trish.  30 in NYC, I think Vince will finally come to a deal to get Bruno in.  MAYBE we see Savage at that one as well, but I think 30 would be the earliest.

I only say Savage since he is from Florida and as of late they have begun to drop mor emerchandise by him, now I dont know if this is just becasue Hogan is with TNA and Savage would be the next big Superstart from that time frame, or they have come to and decided its his time.

I only say Savage since he is from Florida and as of late they have begun to drop mor emerchandise by him, now I dont know if this is just becasue Hogan is with TNA and Savage would be the next big Superstart from that time frame, or they have come to and decided its his time.

If a SDvR game was ever like Grand Theft Auto's gameplay, in terms of player models being able to free-roam backstage/locker rooms, interacting with other superstars 
pimp.gif

If a SDvR game was ever like Grand Theft Auto's gameplay, in terms of player models being able to free-roam backstage/locker rooms, interacting with other superstars 
pimp.gif

I don't ever look at WWEShop or anything, so I don't know what they're selling for Savage, but I can tell you the decision to use Savage to promote WWE All Stars was THQ's call, not WWE's.

I don't ever look at WWEShop or anything, so I don't know what they're selling for Savage, but I can tell you the decision to use Savage to promote WWE All Stars was THQ's call, not WWE's.

Ahh makes sense then.

Was demolitions supposed to be a spoof on the Legion of Doom?

Spoof
laugh.gif

Axe straight up stole the concept  and ran with it like LOD never existed .    

Ahh makes sense then.

Spoof
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Ahh makes sense then.

Spoof
laugh.gif

It's certainly debatable that Demolition was a rip off, but of the Road Warriors, not LOD.  The name Legion of Doom was a WWF creation.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Ahh makes sense then.

Spoof
laugh.gif

It's certainly debatable that Demolition was a rip off, but of the Road Warriors, not LOD.  The name Legion of Doom was a WWF creation.

Back
Top Bottom