Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Club29

looks like this is slowly setting up 4W vs Club vs DSK at the King of the Ring

i patiently await DSK's rebuttal

This isn't WWE.  The same 3 people don't headline every PPV.  You lose, you drop down the ladder.  Work your way back up, and I'll be waiting for you.

Spoiler [+]
Pipe down.

im that one-
mad.gif
i carried you in that match i want a rematch

::Club is in the ring proposing a 4w vs Club vs DSK [despite DSK not being around in months and his questioned sobriety] at NTKotR::
::crowd immediately boos the proposition and calls forth a man to deal with Club's arrogance::
::crowd begins to chant in unison "COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"::

:lights go out for a moment, then back on with JNSQ in the ring behind Club::
::Club tries a running clothesline, JNSQ ducks and hits him with his Tag belt to the adoration of the crowd::
::JNSQ points to the unconscious Club and nods his head as the crowd continues to chant "COD"..."PIECE"::
::Club is positioned on the turnbuckle and receives 10 Cod Piece smashes to the head until he's busted wide open::
::JNSQ raises his Tag belt and grabs his shine rag [available at the merch stands] and wipes the blood off his crotch::
::JNSQ leaves the ring, throws the rag into the crazed crowd, and the camera pans to a fan's sign saying "WHO'S NEXT?!?!"::

::Club is in the ring proposing a 4w vs Club vs DSK [despite DSK not being around in months and his questioned sobriety] at NTKotR::
::crowd immediately boos the proposition and calls forth a man to deal with Club's arrogance::
::crowd begins to chant in unison "COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"..."COD"..."PIECE"::

::Club tries a running clothesline, JNSQ ducks and hits him with his Tag belt to the adoration of the crowd::
::JNSQ points to the unconscious Club and nods his head as the crowd continues to chant "COD"..."PIECE"::
::Club is positioned on the turnbuckle and receives 10 Cod Piece smashes to the head until he's busted wide open::
::JNSQ raises his Tag belt and grabs his shine rag [available at the merch stands] and wipes the blood off his crotch::
::JNSQ leaves the ring, throws the rag into the crazed crowd, and the camera pans to a fan's sign saying "WHO'S NEXT?!?!"::

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

:: As the crowds continue to cheer, the camera slowly pans out and begins to blur::
:: when the camera comes back to focus, we are treated to JNSQ sleeping soundly in his bed, ever-so-gently sucking his thumb::
:: he suddenly awakes, looks over at his Hombrelobo autographed picture hanging on the wall adjacent to him and thinks "Great dream! If only it could happen for real
frown.gif
 "::
:: Camera slowly fades out as a commercial for Lucky Charms airs ::

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

:: As the crowds continue to cheer, the camera slowly pans out and begins to blur::
:: when the camera comes back to focus, we are treated to JNSQ sleeping soundly in his bed, ever-so-gently sucking his thumb::
:: he suddenly awakes, looks over at his Hombrelobo autographed picture hanging on the wall adjacent to him and thinks "Great dream! If only it could happen for real
frown.gif

I just won a copy of WWE All Stars. Anyone have it? Personal reviews? I'll probably just end up donating it to charity.

I just won a copy of WWE All Stars. Anyone have it? Personal reviews? I'll probably just end up donating it to charity.

WWE All-Stars on a POLE MATCH!

I'm curious how it plays. I enjoy fighting games but I'm only a casual player and hate online play. I heard they're having the Legion of Doom as DLC, but I usually can't get behind a wrestling game unless it has a CAW.

WWE All-Stars on a POLE MATCH!

I'm curious how it plays. I enjoy fighting games but I'm only a casual player and hate online play. I heard they're having the Legion of Doom as DLC, but I usually can't get behind a wrestling game unless it has a CAW.

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

�:: when the camera comes back to focus, we are treated to JNSQ sleeping soundly in his bed, ever-so-gently sucking his thumb::
�:: he suddenly awakes, looks over at his Hombrelobo autographed picture hanging on the wall adjacent to him and thinks "Great dream! If only it could happen for real
frown.gif

:As the Lucky Charms commercial airs, it begins to blur::
:Club awakens in the ring bloodied with chainmail imprints on his forehead::
::The crowd boos as he gets up and thinks "Damn it, I've actually been CLUBBED! If only my dream of it being JNSQ's dream was real."
::Camera slowly fades out and goes into an actual commercial for Lucky Charms::

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

�:: when the camera comes back to focus, we are treated to JNSQ sleeping soundly in his bed, ever-so-gently sucking his thumb::
�:: he suddenly awakes, looks over at his Hombrelobo autographed picture hanging on the wall adjacent to him and thinks "Great dream! If only it could happen for real
frown.gif

::The crowd boos as he gets up and thinks "Damn it, I've actually been CLUBBED! If only my dream of it being JNSQ's dream was real."

�� :: Camera slowly fades out as a commercial for Lucky Charms airs ::
We have a Lucky Charms sponsorship? Awesome. Getting the bills paid
pimp.gif

On another note Mr. Lobo will be on vacation until Lockdown. Yes, I will be here to save us from that bastard step child of the wrestling industry that is TNA. News will be brought. I've received many PMs in the past few days and I'll be leaking some info about that. I'll also be appearing with JNSQ. Additionally, I hear Vinny Mac will be making an appearance regarding the next NTWT event.

Til' then..

Adios amigos! (And I'm not talking to you Cuatro Putos de los nalgas)
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ljgkuzEple1qc62peo1_500.jpg
BE JEALOUS

�� :: Camera slowly fades out as a commercial for Lucky Charms airs ::
We have a Lucky Charms sponsorship? Awesome. Getting the bills paid
pimp.gif

On another note Mr. Lobo will be on vacation until Lockdown. Yes, I will be here to save us from that bastard step child of the wrestling industry that is TNA. News will be brought. I've received many PMs in the past few days and I'll be leaking some info about that. I'll also be appearing with JNSQ. Additionally, I hear Vinny Mac will be making an appearance regarding the next NTWT event.

Til' then..

Adios amigos! (And I'm not talking to you Cuatro Putos de los nalgas)
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ljgkuzEple1qc62peo1_500.jpg
BE JEALOUS

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

�:: As the crowds continue to cheer, the camera slowly pans out and begins to blur::
frown.gif

::an even MORE blurred camera begins to.....

ahh screw it

Spoiler [+]
*throws temper tantrum in the ring witha Darth Vader-like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
mad.gif

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

�:: As the crowds continue to cheer, the camera slowly pans out and begins to blur::
frown.gif

::an even MORE blurred camera begins to.....

ahh screw it

Spoiler [+]
*throws temper tantrum in the ring witha Darth Vader-like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom