Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

What happened to the last batch of people they signed last year?

The Aussie girls. And when is Athena debuting

They really pushing the Bullet Club name

They are not shy about using the Bullet Club name maybe they did strike a deal with New Japan to purchase the rights to the name? Young Bucks and Omega are pushing The Elite and Tama Tonga and Tonga Roa are pushing the guerillas of destiny so it's plausible to think a deal could have been brokered.

Even if they introduced them with the Bullet Club name, it (and the gun gestures) would get canned after the next mass shooting we have here in the states

They are not shy about using the Bullet Club name maybe they did strike a deal with New Japan to purchase the rights to the name? Young Bucks and Omega are pushing The Elite and Tama Tonga and Tonga Roa are pushing the guerillas of destiny so it's plausible to think a deal could have been brokered.

Actually they pushed the "Bullet Club" name... The Elite, Geurillas, and Fale/Takahashi all came out to Bullet Club titontrons... Fale is teaming with Omega at the next show too....

Taking pictures with frail little losers like Enzo
Need an R-Truth and Weeknd collab
pimp.gif

Even if they introduced them with the Bullet Club name, it (and the gun gestures) would get canned after the next mass shooting we have here in the states

I think they should just be the NWO... Have Nash/Hall/Pac for a union with them, and give them a little rub... then have have Gallows/Gun and AJ/Balor absolutely destroy them to get the major rub... Like an uncomfortable beat down of 3 old guys... Waltman can still bump great and take it, Nash/Hall can take double foot stomps and whatnot...

Remember how much heat Nexus had after beating up the legends but before Cena Cena-ered them?... Tons...

Last edited:
Nattie is going to hurt somebody with that "run up the spine" move that she does

Another thing, I am sick of the handspring off the ropes moves that so many do now

Liv Morgan

KUSHIDA

Ricochet

Jay Lethals

Zachary Sabre

Moves after a handspring off the damn ropes are SUPER telegraphed. They should never work

Nattie is going to hurt somebody with that "run up the spine" move that she does

Another thing, I am sick of the handspring off the ropes moves that so many do now

Liv Morgan
KUSHIDA
Ricochet
Jay Lethals
Zachary Sabre

Moves after a handspring off the damn ropes are SUPER telegraphed. They should never work

Agree and disagree... In KUSHIDA/Ospreay the handsprings were a pivotal part of the match... KUSHIDA saw each of the 3 coming, but his reaction to each is what made that match....

1- kicked his arm so he couldn't do anymore...

2- stood, watched, and attacked when his arm gave out...

3- frozen in amazement at the no-hand handspring and didn't know how to react to it...

It was used well in that match. I spoke on that with Case.

But I just hate how forumulaic wrestling gets during certain stretches of time. 

And right now, that move is ABUSED.

Like how at one point there were so man apron moves being done. Annoying.

Like wrestlers can't see that so many other wrestlers are doing the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom