Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

It was used well in that match. I spoke on that with Case.

But I just hate how forumulaic wrestling gets during certain stretches of time. 

And right now, that move is ABUSED.

Like how at one point there were so man apron moves being done. Annoying.

Like wrestlers can't see that so many other wrestlers are doing the same thing.

Rap and wrestling are very comparable to me... Each goes in heavy stretches of certain things being very trendy... Autotune and reverse Rana's are the same thing... Trap music and 720° splashes are the same thing... Rappers and wrestlers constantly bite other's, but aren't "allowed" to say that...

In each artform, as soon as something "new" is brought to the forefront, it's immediately gobbled up by tons, and often used very badly... There's always instances of these things being successful and being used correctly and intelligently... But often times, the performer becomes reliant upon these gimmicks/techniques and completely waters down what they're using in spite of themselves...

Every once in a while, a brain buster on the apron is the perfect move for the perfect situation... Every once in a while, a dubstep inspired rap song turns out amazing... But definitely not every single time....

Noelle can't speak English correctly and she talks like a baby.
Man, she's not that bad
laugh.gif

Even if they introduced them with the Bullet Club name, it (and the gun gestures) would get canned after the next mass shooting we have here in the states

Ammunition Nation in the NXT Universe!!

Masa Chono :pimp: :pimp:

Chino is one of my all time favorite Japanese wrestlers..Fujinami, Misawa, and Tenzan too..Used to tape trade a couple decades ago and they were always on my list of "must have" tapes..

Same. Chono and Fujiwara were the first two NJPW wrestlers I saw growing up. Thought Chono was the coolest dude in the all black with the shades.

LoN breaking up soon.

King Cuerno wants to join the WWe but is signed to a 7 season deal with LU.

Back
Top Bottom