Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

i love the troll face in y2j's titantron
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

He would have been booed out of the building if that was live.

Yes, even in his hometown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Part of that seemed like Austin's "I need to beat you Rock. I need more than anything you could ever imagine", but not nearly as epic.

Same thing i was thinking

As much as I love seeing AJ as a valet, she's actually one of the Divas that needs to wrestling more.

I've noticed the past few weeks that when Punk wrestles he seems to always have a problem with his hand/arm..He's always shaking it out or favoring it..Is this a legit thing thats a current injury or is it just a thing Punk does?..

Didn't Josh Mathews tell us last week that Punk was pissed, not hurt, when he went to see the trainers? Now they're selling this huge back injury.

I have noticed that too, Casekicks. Now he is hamming up this lower back so perhaps its just an "act"

Originally Posted by casekicks

I've noticed the past few weeks that when Punk wrestles he seems to always have a problem with his hand/arm..He's always shaking it out or favoring it..Is this a legit thing thats a current injury or is it just a thing Punk does?..

Also when Jericho wrestle.. he always "hurt" his knees..

those two dudes looked sad like yeah our girlfriends would give him that Boston cream pie 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the rock songs > ... pure comedy. will never forget seeing him live sittin  in the middle of the ring singin elvis songs. I was in tears.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom