Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

John Morrison in a mixed tag
30t6p3b.gif

In case you missed it....

Sin Cara Promo...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and JBL, Cole & Austin Promo:

In case you missed it....

Sin Cara Promo...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and JBL, Cole & Austin Promo:

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- There were a lot of people backstage at RAW last night questioning why WWE officials didn’t have Steve Austin do an interview or promo at last night’s RAW. The feeling was that you rarely get Austin appearing on RAW and officials should have taken advantage.

That would have been an AWFUL idea.  I can't imagine last night's segment being any more perfect than it was.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- There were a lot of people backstage at RAW last night questioning why WWE officials didn’t have Steve Austin do an interview or promo at last night’s RAW. The feeling was that you rarely get Austin appearing on RAW and officials should have taken advantage.

That would have been an AWFUL idea.  I can't imagine last night's segment being any more perfect than it was.

so i am half-watching the price is right this morning and there was a contestant named Brian.. I happen to look up and there is this dude who looks just like Brian kendrick.. pics/vid in a minute when they go to spin the wheel.

edit: couldnt get a pic. tube tv/no dvr ftl. 

edit #2: peeped his wiki pic. DEFINATELY brian kendrick
laugh.gif

so i am half-watching the price is right this morning and there was a contestant named Brian.. I happen to look up and there is this dude who looks just like Brian kendrick.. pics/vid in a minute when they go to spin the wheel.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

laugh.gif

10da5q8.jpg

laugh.gif

10da5q8.jpg

so wait stone cold and the rock are both back, how long has this been?

my dude stone cold put up jerry rice numbers with them beer cans over his career ive never seen him drop one.

so wait stone cold and the rock are both back, how long has this been?

my dude stone cold put up jerry rice numbers with them beer cans over his career ive never seen him drop one.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif

10da5q8.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TNA not paying him enough
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif

10da5q8.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TNA not paying him enough
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom