Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Seriously, Kane desperately needs the mask
He simply has no presence without it.
Dude is just an old, bald Libertarian.
It used to be
eek.gif
back when the pyro would hit and he'd interrupt someone's promo, especially a heel.

I'd also like to make it clear to the NTWT Dirtsheets that I'm becoming full heel now that I've attacked GHIMS.
I'm tired of have programs with the usual suspects, so triple threat match this Monday between DFly, toine, and moi.

Seriously, Kane desperately needs the mask
He simply has no presence without it.
Dude is just an old, bald Libertarian.
It used to be
eek.gif
back when the pyro would hit and he'd interrupt someone's promo, especially a heel.

I'd also like to make it clear to the NTWT Dirtsheets that I'm becoming full heel now that I've attacked GHIMS.
I'm tired of have programs with the usual suspects, so triple threat match this Monday between DFly, toine, and moi.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Anyone here own Raw v. Smackdown 2011? Thinking of scooping it up instead of the new game about to come out.

It's
grin.gif
.... Creating your own story takes waaaaaay to long...i tried to recreate last year....i'm not even at Summerslam and i quit....haven't even played the story yet. SMH

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Anyone here own Raw v. Smackdown 2011? Thinking of scooping it up instead of the new game about to come out.

It's
grin.gif
.... Creating your own story takes waaaaaay to long...i tried to recreate last year....i'm not even at Summerslam and i quit....haven't even played the story yet. SMH

I own Smackdown vs Raw crooks.

It's a good game, not the best in the series.

WWE Universe mode can be quite addicting and has the potential to be great feature.

I own Smackdown vs Raw crooks.

It's a good game, not the best in the series.

WWE Universe mode can be quite addicting and has the potential to be great feature.

It's so bizarre seeing Brodus Clay in the ring. Just seeing a big fat guy is something WWE hasn't had in a long, long time.

It's so bizarre seeing Brodus Clay in the ring. Just seeing a big fat guy is something WWE hasn't had in a long, long time.

- We have just received word that it appears the NTWF has signed a new superstar. At last nights house show in Mexico during the 4w vs Noblekane cage match main event, the lights suddenly went out. On the jumbotron, this message appeared:

Title: NYWT
SN: newsole123

who is this man? what is his purpose?....we will have to wait till 3/21

- We have just received word that it appears the NTWF has signed a new superstar. At last nights house show in Mexico during the 4w vs Noblekane cage match main event, the lights suddenly went out. On the jumbotron, this message appeared:

Title: NYWT
SN: newsole123

who is this man? what is his purpose?....we will have to wait till 3/21

I got the same message.  Let's hope he knows how to run an invasion angle better than Vince does.....

Should be interesting.

I got the same message.  Let's hope he knows how to run an invasion angle better than Vince does.....

Should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom