Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

"@DeathToAllMarks: The ROH/NJPW joint shows will continue. "They will return to New York & Toronto, and expand to Chicago and at least one other market.""

Ziggler vs Aries gotta happen too. Face Ziggler vs Heel Aries
pimp.gif
he will break zigs is too fragile

From jrsbarbq.com:

Watching a great deal of NJPW these days on Daily Motion and You Tube. These men groove that the old school, pro wrestling in ring style certainly isn't ballet. Many friends who have followed NJPW for years have been kind enough to reach out to me with some amazing biographical info on the wrestlers who will be competing from the Tokyo Dome on January 4, the day after I "celebrate" another birthday. This will be a PPV that features strong, and because it's the company's Super Bowl or WrestleMania, lots of whistle and bells, too. But make no mistake, the reason to watch this extravaganza is not because of the pyro, the music, the celebrities or the announcers but because of the amazing, old school based, fundamentally sound wrestling that I'm excited to call from ringside. I will likely be the only guy in the Tokyo Dome wearing a black hat. :smile:

http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/hardy-...aw-thoughts-survivor-series-lucha-underground

Los Matadors doing commentary on Main Event.
laugh.gif

Sounding like Speedy Gonzalez after he smoked a pack of cigs.

Back
Top Bottom