Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

I respect your Savage ways, but I'm stuck in 2007 technologically :lol:

You could cut a switch any size you want, just be prepared to have that son of a ***** used against you.

I hit the bowl a couple of times today with my boys as we watched football. First time in about a month :pimp:

Anyone else notice that since Vince doesn't have any real competition and any real feds to steal talent from, his product isn't as good?..And he doesn't seem like quite the genius anymore like people have always said he was?..I honestly wish that Bischoff would've been able to buy WCW and Heyman would've been able to get a new tv when the TNN contract expired..I bet wrestling would be in it's most profitable and funnest period ever..Just having Heyman able to have a national cable deal and the ability to book the way he wants would be incredible..

I think Vince was more of a genius marketer and business man than wrestling brain. I no everyone says he's the best ever but I beg to differ. flame suit on.

but I stand by my opinion. 90% of what Vince did, Vince stole.

Last edited:
I think vince has his ups and downs as far as a wrestling brain. But I think now it's a mix of lack of competition and Vince's wrestling brain deteriorating that is hurting the company

Last edited:
what Vince needs to do is go private. that's what he should do.
I understand he wanted to get some cash from going public, but it puts the company under more scrutiny.

Vince just needs to revamp the writing staff and give chances to his talent like he did during the Attitude era.

man ya dudes love some punk,lol smh get over it man,lets push the young dudes punk has his day and left,i wanna see new champs.rollins,jeans,reigns,cesaro,brayetc.be at the top and bring in nxt dudes gradually.def bring back ic title in the main light but dudes like ziggler and whoever else that already held it wont do that u need these new guys to actually be vying for the ic title.i agree about the nxt tournament but the winner should get an ic title shot not whc thats crazy lol.also drop u.s title and bring back cruiserweight but in a more serious tone.def hire some new writers,the writers case mentioned were good,def bring back the hardys and dudleys and use some of the unused talent to bulk up the tag division.makeit at least tv 14.get rid of the old guys kane ,henry ,show.bring in angel as gm.more stables.bring back kotr.fire cena.lol

im just glad some of yall really dont have this job

i wont stand for all this rocky disrespect.hes the great one 

man ya dudes love some punk,lol smh get over it man,lets push the young dudes punk has his day and left,i wanna see new champs.rollins,jeans,reigns,cesaro,brayetc.be at the top and bring in nxt dudes gradually.def bring back ic title in the main light but dudes like ziggler and whoever else that already held it wont do that u need these new guys to actually be vying for the ic title.i agree about the nxt tournament but the winner should get an ic title shot not whc thats crazy lol.also drop u.s title and bring back cruiserweight but in a more serious tone.def hire some new writers,the writers case mentioned were good,def bring back the hardys and dudleys and use some of the unused talent to bulk up the tag division.makeit at least tv 14.get rid of the old guys kane ,henry ,show.bring in angel as gm.more stables.bring back kotr.fire cena.lol
im just glad some of yall really dont have this job

i wont stand for all this rocky disrespect.hes the great one 

What's so funny about giving the winner of the NXT tourney a WHC match?..Most of these guys in NXT have almost a decade's worth of experience (some even more)..So it's not like you'd be giving a rookie a shot at the belt..And besides it's not like the winner would automatically win the belt..

But after seeing you say bring back KOTR it got me thinking..Have the winner of the NXT tourney get a shot at the IC belt and have the runner up get an automatic spot in the first round of the KOTR..Or you could have the NXT winner get the right to choose a shot at the IC belt or an automatic 1 rd bye in the KOTR..

I think it'd be pretty cool if the had a tourney for the tag team division..It could have it's final match right before the final match for the solo KOTR..

MITB needs to be a match at Mania and not an entire ppv..Have TLC go back to every match involve either the T, L, or C..And the WHC & Tag Title matches be all 3..

And of course I'd give myself 5 good minutes each RAW to have a "Back In My Day" segment..

Are US fans patient enough for a round Robin tournament. What if they had a fake g1 every year. I want to see that.

I also want to see a lethal lottery type of situation in wwe

Are US fans patient enough for a round Robin tournament. What if they had a fake g1 every year. I want to see that.

An American equivalent g1 would be way too long. PWG hit it on the mark with BOLA imo.

And i do think Americans would have patience if it was flat out wrestling. No funny finishes or anything like that. Just dudes having good, lengthy matches

I don't think they have enough "superstars to keep it interesting and unpredictable tho. Would have been great in 2007 tho.

An American equivalent g1 would be way too long. PWG hit it on the mark with BOLA imo.

And i do think Americans would have patience if it was flat out wrestling. No funny finishes or anything like that. Just dudes having good, lengthy matches

I don't think it'd be too long..I think the American audience is conditioned to only be into matches that are less than 10-12 minutes..But if WWE took the time over the next, let's say, 2 years to slowly increase the length of their matches then we could have a G1 type tourney, regular 35-40 minute WHC/IC title matches, and the occasional Iron Man match..

I don't think it'd be too long..I think the American audience is conditioned to only be into matches that are less than 10-12 minutes..But if WWE took the time over the next, let's say, 2 years to slowly increase the length of their matches then we could have a G1 type tourney, regular 35-40 minute WHC/IC title matches, and the occasional Iron Man match..

In that case (no pun), I agree. If WWE had a g1 tourney today, no one would watch or people would watch and lose interest quick

Just discovered a new section to the Vault on the Network..It's called ECW Exposed..Just started Cyber Slam '96

It all depends where the stock is. If it gets down to $7 and he's being offered $18 to go private he might as well do it. The only interest companies have in WWE is for the content they have from all these years.

Per the tournament idea, I think it would be awesome if they did it. But they won't or if they did it would end with King Cena. They could just bring back KOTR.

It all depends where the stock is. If it gets down to $7 and he's being offered $18 to go private he might as well do it. The only interest companies have in WWE is for the content they have from all these years.

Per the tournament idea, I think it would be awesome if they did it. But they won't or if they did it would end with King Cena. They could just bring back KOTR.

Yeah we all know they won't do it..But it was brought up as a "what would you do if you were the booker" fantasy situation..

this . just wondering was King Booker the last kotr ? what year ?

It should be done. A tournament is a great way to build up a new star, create new rivalries, etc. It would be cool if they had a yearly tournament and moved MITB back to Wrestlemania. MITB as it's own PPV with one briefcase is pointless. It makes Wrestlemania more entertaining as well when it's on the card, more guys get their payouts.

i love tournaments but they should save tournaments for ntx and just have kotr for the main roster and like case said the nxt winner gets a choice at an ic title shot or kotr bye..sounds like a dope idea man.and the cruiserweights if done right,im actually surprised wwe doesnt have cruiserweights since their so kid friendly and kids love high flyers but anyway since this is just a fantasy i sure hope wwe picks things up.

Back
Top Bottom