• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meangene45 Meangene45 @22stylez
77BCA50B-64DF-47C7-8F87-8DFBFD3C780B.jpeg

Alright. Bout to go have brunch then probably link up with friends.
How bout you?

Work until 3. Boss Dragon Lady chewed me out for not closing tonight because one of my co workers is terribad at her job. Don't really give a ****.

Damn that’s crazy.

yeah, this country is getting more and more horrifying by the day. Even the little "wins" like in Alabama aren't enough.

Made some roast beef and provo sammiches for me and the Mrs. Not sure if she brought them in though. Yeah, we work for the same company/organization but she's in another building.

That is an Ichiban level sandwich. Throw some horseradish and dijon on there, you got a stew going.

Never had moes

Moe's is ultra forgettable. Like Bayley.

Hot take of the day:

There is no better go to deli meat than Turkey.

It literally goes with every type of cheese ( Longhorn Colby was my go to for ages), most condiments, hell you can make a thanksgiving themed sandwich year round with some boxed struffing and cranberry sauce/mustards. Lower sodium and fat content if white meat.

Opinions?

Hot take of the day:

There is no better go to deli meat than Turkey.

It literally goes with every type of cheese ( Longhorn Colby was my go to for ages), most condiments, hell you can make a thanksgiving themed sandwich year round with some boxed struffing and cranberry sauce/mustards. Lower sodium and fat content if white meat.

Opinions?

Cajun Turkey breast is CRACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom