Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cajun Turkey breast is CRACK.

Julio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_oumc8dsHg61u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Also accurate, used to mess with the Italian herb Turkey by boar's head. was pretty dope. Throw it in a pita with some Provolone or Muenster, a swab of mayo and grey poupon with some tomatoes.
If I cop from the deli - I usually cop that Boar's Head turkey breast b.

I don't like ham. I like roast beef & all that more than turkey but not on a sambwich.

Typically use one of these...

Gulden's_mustard.JPG
71b73883-89d0-4b7f-b645-0ba29e279afe_1.d5fe82d1c4e664450b0b6d42f742cfeb.jpeg

You mess with the boar's head brand deli spreads? that chipotle mayo is straight fire.

Sup guys. What's for lunch? I'm thinking Lamb gyro.

In the mood for seafood.

Hot take of the day:

There is no better go to deli meat than Turkey.

It literally goes with every type of cheese ( Longhorn Colby was my go to for ages), most condiments, hell you can make a thanksgiving themed sandwich year round with some boxed struffing and cranberry sauce/mustards. Lower sodium and fat content if white meat.

Opinions?

Honey Ham >>>>>>

If I cop from the deli - I usually cop that Boar's Head turkey breast b.

I don't like ham. I like roast beef & all that more than turkey but not on a sambwich.

Typically use one of these...

Gulden's_mustard.JPG
71b73883-89d0-4b7f-b645-0ba29e279afe_1.d5fe82d1c4e664450b0b6d42f742cfeb.jpeg

Kinda unrelated but

This makes me want to get a cornbeef special. This deli spot in NJ makes one that's excellent.

No but I will check them out. :nthat: I don't like mayo so I would probably go with a different type.

I feel ya. Def worth checking out though if you can stomach mayo. It has a really good kick to it and smokey flavor which i like alot.

In the mood for seafood.

Honey Ham >>>>>>

Kinda unrelated but

This makes me want to get a cornbeef special. This deli spot in NJ makes one that's excellent.

I have been wanting sushi for weeks now and debating on going pesca or just being a full on nihilist and saying **** the meat free diet. We all gotta die sometime.

I don't mess with swine like that, but Honey Baked ham was pretty dope and their mustard is on point.

Man, I really want a French dip but a good one is hard to find.

Hot take of the day:

There is no better go to deli meat than Turkey.

It literally goes with every type of cheese ( Longhorn Colby was my go to for ages), most condiments, hell you can make a thanksgiving themed sandwich year round with some boxed struffing and cranberry sauce/mustards. Lower sodium and fat content if white meat.

Opinions?

What about pastrami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom