• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I won't go off on my typical diatribe, but this country continues to fail not only me but everyone that was foolish enough to believe that it was a land of promise and forward thinking progress.

mark.

Rocky embarrassed the Rabid One at Fully Loaded 2000 in their title match.

whooped his *** from pillar to post, made him submit to the Crossface while the ref was napping, got a match restart due to Shane interference, ROCKBOTTOM123.

mark.

Rocky embarrassed the Rabid One at Fully Loaded 2000 in their title match.

whooped his *** from pillar to post, made him submit to the Crossface while the ref was napping, got a match restart due to Shane interference, ROCKBOTTOM123.

I haven't ever believed this country to be as great as it was made to be, but the people who risked life and limb to be here, bummer for them.

giphy.gif

What up NTWT?..I'm assuming we're already *****ing about net neutrality today, but is anything else pissing us off on this cold afternoon?..

It’s 69 degrees in LA. Hate hate hate warm weather in LA during the holidays.

I haven't ever believed this country to be as great as it was made to be, but the people who risked life and limb to be here, bummer for them.

yeah, that does suck, I will say that. hey, love it or leave it.

It's a nice 76 degrees here

75.6 here (24C). I'm in shorts and a scarf, I love it maggle.

Son of a ***** always “overcame the odds”. :rolleyes

dude was completely unstoppable, Rock Bottoming 2 people at a time and killing ************* with elbow drops.

I'm a much bigger fan now than I was then.

What up NTWT?..I'm assuming we're already *****ing about net neutrality today, but is anything else pissing us off on this cold afternoon?..

well I listened to Triple H's theme while getting dressed this morning and almost kicked somebody in the gut when I walked out of the crib, but that wore off.

they need to never show current wrestlers with old belts, it really plays up how buttcheeks the WWE Class Rings are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom