• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • According to Wrestling Observer Radio, Vince McMahon was not happy about the Bullet Club’s invasion of Raw on Monday.
  • If Brock Lesnar re-signs, WWE hopes to return to the feud between him and Braun Strowman after WrestleMania 34.
Lesnar re-signing :sick::sick::sick:

Of course Vince was mad it was competition.

Ugh I'm a Brock fan but I think he has run his course.

10,000 women..

space-mountain-o.gif

I am still working on it. Life keeps giving me weird detours. JET and the teaching thing haven't really worked out like I had planned. I took the management position at the store I am at because long term, they want me to export for them in Japan. So hopefully they can figure out a way to send me over there for extended stays to work with distro. In the mean time I'm still trying to work a marriage visa angle lol
I keep making excuses. I know that if I NEVER do it, when I am dead and looking back on my life I would ask myself, "Why not........."

I keep making excuses. I know that if I NEVER do it, when I am dead and looking back on my life I would ask myself, "Why not........."

It's not really excuses, but I certainly see your point. I wasn't able to do much until recently with the whole situation with my mom going on, so now that I don't have that to deal with I'm in a bit of a better place to start going for my goals again. I am aiming on returning in March/April like I have been for the past couple of years and we will see where it goes from there.

There are times as of late where I definitely know I have strayed from all of the paths I was walking for all the wrong reasons. I need to re-center myself and get back to those.

Neville is one of the very few people in the company to fully commit to his character. To think he went from "Whateva Kevin" to how he is on the mic now is amazing

About halfway through the latest NXT.

Aleister Black is a regular chatty patty now.

He was not having it with Velveteen Dream.

Didn't acknowledge the zestiness at all, only referred to him as "Patrick". :lol:

It's not really excuses, but I certainly see your point. I wasn't able to do much until recently with the whole situation with my mom going on, so now that I don't have that to deal with I'm in a bit of a better place to start going for my goals again. I am aiming on returning in March/April like I have been for the past couple of years and we will see where it goes from there.

There are times as of late where I definitely know I have strayed from all of the paths I was walking for all the wrong reasons. I need to re-center myself and get back to those.
Hell, I just went. I don't see why I can't make it an annual thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom