Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 $485 March 24-31

I might pull the trigger man
ric-flair-9.gif

Busy, need a day off after a month straight of zero lol.

I found home is in the hearts of the people that I love and vice versa. It isn't a place per se, but I feel more happy when I am in Japan. I will never truly fit in anywhere, and truth be told I could care less to try, but at least I am comfortable in my own skin there. Traveling opened my eyes to how big the world truly is, even if I have only seen a very tiny portion of it first hand.
you like being able to buy panties from the snack machine?
1036a01464c81d7a9001e8e2ab9e350bd5b55cf9_hq.gif

I love traveling :pimp:

Sup Julio!!!

you like being able to buy panties from the snack machine?
1036a01464c81d7a9001e8e2ab9e350bd5b55cf9_hq.gif

hahaha, they actually stopped that many years before I visited. I cannot say I was not a bit saddened to not see those machines still working. I know enough Japanese AV actresses/Dommes that sell their pantsu on IG though, so if necessary I have connects lol.

Sup Julio!!!

hahaha, they actually stopped that many years before I visited. I cannot say I was not a bit saddened to not see those machines still working. I know enough Japanese AV actresses/Dommes that sell their pantsu on IG though, so if necessary I have connects lol.
really? funny to see other places progressing while seemingly in a state (country) of regression

really? funny to see other places progressing while seemingly in a state (country) of regression

Just another reason I want out. To be fair, everywhere has their own unique sets of issues. Japan is still far behind in queer rights, but it is making strides. President Abe also wants to reinstate the military and keep nuclear power proliferating which is largely problematic, at least in regards to my own ethics and morals, but it does not dissuade me from wanting to live out my days there.

Just another reason I want out. To be fair, everywhere has their own unique sets of issues. Japan is still far behind in queer rights, but it is making strides. President Abe also wants to reinstate the military and keep nuclear power proliferating which is largely problematic, at least in regards to my own ethics and morals, but it does not dissuade me from wanting to live out my days there.
well are they still promising to put coal workers back in the mines like our presentdent? honestly would have thought japan was leaning far more towards green energy, for some reason i think of japan along the lines of seattle, now that's a destination.......it's always raining, so the b**ches stay wet

well are they still promising to put coal workers back in the mines like our presentdent? honestly would have thought japan was leaning far more towards green energy, for some reason i think of japan along the lines of seattle, now that's a destination

With their over dependence on the reactors they have already built, shutting them down would just be too costly. At least that is the argument. For a country that has made huge strides in tech for decades, they really are far behind in green energy sourcing. The younger generations are pretty pissed with it as well, putting constant pressure on the Diet to make changes, but the older generations don't want to hear it. At to the stuff with N. Korea now and Abe has the perfect platform to push a nuclear energy/weaponization agenda, which is what he has wanted for awhile, pumping bankroll into the JDF for years now.

With their over dependence on the reactors they have already built, shutting them down would just be too costly. At least that is the argument. For a country that has made huge strides in tech for decades, they really are far behind in green energy sourcing. The younger generations are pretty pissed with it as well, putting constant pressure on the Diet to make changes, but the older generations don't want to hear it. At to the stuff with N. Korea now and Abe has the perfect platform to push a nuclear energy/weaponization agenda, which is what he has wanted for awhile, pumping bankroll into the JDF for years now.
good old fashioned crony capitalism at its best......but johnny taylor did say it's cheaper to keep her, probably very unhealthy in the long run

did the bottle stop his ears from clogging, i chew a sh*t ton of gum and wear ear buds but doesn't help

Yea it did. Bottle or pacifier should work. Have you tried ear plugs? Also the pro tip for flying with small children is to choose your seats in the back of the plane near the restroom. That’s where you’ll find all the other families with small children, so everyone is understanding. :lol:

Definitely want to do more of it before I settle down with a little one like yourself. Trying not to buy more shoes and other pointless stuff, and spend that money on travel.

Yeah man even though we are having a baby we are still gonna try and travel when we can. Went to New Orleans for a few days this year and gonna try and go to Hawaii around this time next year. I def have fallen back on buying shoes and other pointless things but I started that even before we got pregnant :lol:

Think the last pair of shoes I bought was some NMD's around this time last year so i'm due for a new pair of shoes soon. Still want some Ultraboosts...

Yeah man even though we are having a baby we are still gonna try and travel when we can. Went to New Orleans for a few days this year and gonna try and go to Hawaii around this time next year. I def have fallen back on buying shoes and other pointless things but I started that even before we got pregnant :lol:

Think the last pair of shoes I bought was some NMD's around this time last year so i'm due for a new pair of shoes soon. Still want some Ultraboosts...
You still going to try to go to Mania?

Yea it did. Bottle or pacifier should work. Have you tried ear plugs? Also the pro tip for flying with small children is to choose your seats in the back of the plane near the restroom. That’s where you’ll find all the other families with small children, so everyone is understanding. :lol:
he doesn't use a pacifier, life won't pacify you, i'm teaching him early, but i didn't know that about restroom seats..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom