• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really excuses, but I certainly see your point. I wasn't able to do much until recently with the whole situation with my mom going on, so now that I don't have that to deal with I'm in a bit of a better place to start going for my goals again. I am aiming on returning in March/April like I have been for the past couple of years and we will see where it goes from there.

There are times as of late where I definitely know I have strayed from all of the paths I was walking for all the wrong reasons. I need to re-center myself and get back to those.

I recently had a family emergency happen that made me realize I should stay nearby instead of moving to another country for now. Is the situation with your mom making you want to stay in Florida?

ihust1e ihust1e
tumblr_owyraeUml01vlakbeo1_1280.jpg
Woah she looks like a completely different person with a tan

Hell, I just went. I don't see why I can't make it an annual thing

DC and Drew take Tokyo?!

I recently had a family emergency happen that made me realize I should stay nearby instead of moving to another country for now. Is the situation with your mom making you want to stay in Florida?

No, it actually makes me want to leave more. All she does is hit me up for money now, and she knows I am trying to get myself established after years of living in perpetual childhood (not that I have totally stopped). It is selfish of me to want to leave her with my other brother's but I have been taking care of her for the last 6 years. I can't do it anymore.

My school's spring break is 26-30

So if I go, I would be able to leave out at the earliest the 23rd

So 23-31st, I am free.

It is Japan or Thailand

Don't think I ever see myself leaving the NJ/PA area. Literally all of my fam & friends are here.

Hey Fly, how you been brother?

I always thought I would never leave the US, and now I have been to the place I call home 3 times in 3 years. Just gotta take hold of something sometimes man and take your dream, make it happen.

Been good just keeping busy. You?

And I'd definitely travel abroad a lot if I could, but still..my home is my home.

Been good just keeping busy. You?

And I'd definitely travel abroad a lot if I could, but still..my home is my home.

Busy, need a day off after a month straight of zero lol.

I found home is in the hearts of the people that I love and vice versa. It isn't a place per se, but I feel more happy when I am in Japan. I will never truly fit in anywhere, and truth be told I could care less to try, but at least I am comfortable in my own skin there. Traveling opened my eyes to how big the world truly is, even if I have only seen a very tiny portion of it first hand.

Busy, need a day off after a month straight of zero lol.

I found home is in the hearts of the people that I love and vice versa. It isn't a place per se, but I feel more happy when I am in Japan. I will never truly fit in anywhere, and truth be told I could care less to try, but at least I am comfortable in my own skin there. Traveling opened my eyes to how big the world truly is, even if I have only seen a very tiny portion of it first hand.

I dig it. Respect :Nthat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom