• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been ok. Finally heard from my wife’s family in PR so that’s a huge sigh of relief. Trying not to doze off at work now. :lol:

I am still waiting to hear from friends there. I know they were without like everything last I heard secondhand. That was the weekend sometime. Glad your fam is ok.

Man, I just can't stand sitting for hours anymore when I am on my feet and moving 6 days out of the week. It sucks.

IMG_1367.jpg

"Vince McMahon was said to be very happy with both Cena vs. Reigns and Strowman vs. Lesnar as he got what he wanted out of the matches. The idea was that the company promised two WrestleMania quality matches with four of their top stars, and Vince gave them clean non-controversial finishes right in the middle of the ring.

Vince went into No Mercy with a very distinct vision in that the show and what would happen with the top two matches were not about what's happening now, but about telling the story of getting to WrestleMania 34. The idea there is all about Lesnar and Reigns being the two superior Superstars in the company with no one else on their level. They are keeping Lesnar very strong so it means the most when Reigns defeats him in New Orleans next year. Reigns is booked to go over clean so that he's the strongest challenger possible for The Beast."

Yeah... and then you won't have anyone to beat Reigns because you spent all your time and energy making him the most unstoppable wrestler of all time :smh:

I am still waiting to hear from friends there. I know they were without like everything last I heard secondhand. That was the weekend sometime. Glad your fam is ok.

Man, I just can't stand sitting for hours anymore when I am on my feet and moving 6 days out of the week. It sucks.

I hope you’re able to get in touch with them soon. Communication is still very scare. Her other sister ran out of food last night so they’re gonna try to make the drive over to the other town. Relief is still slow getting to the outskirts, and with no power there’s no access to ATM’s. :{

Finished NXT and ROH:DBD the opening match, king and kushida, young bucks and MCMG were very good matches! Loved what the did for the HUNGBUCKS lmao it was awesome. Crazy WWE sending bullet club a cease and desist for the too sweet. They were butt hurt from "the invasion."

NXT Oney Lorcan, has yet to disappoint. I can't say I seen him in a bad match all year. Adam cole debut was lackluster. I get CFO (Refuse to call them undisputed) are heels but what a weak match.

I hope you’re able to get in touch with them soon. Communication is still very scare. Her other sister ran out of food last night so they’re gonna try to make the drive over to the other town. Relief is still slow getting to the outskirts, and with no power there’s no access to ATM’s. :smh:
Thanks truth, I am still waiting hoping she is alright.

Your family is certainly in my thoughts as well.

No, it actually makes me want to leave more. All she does is hit me up for money now, and she knows I am trying to get myself established after years of living in perpetual childhood (not that I have totally stopped). It is selfish of me to want to leave her with my other brother's but I have been taking care of her for the last 6 years. I can't do it anymore.

Ah, I’d probably be thinking the same thing if I was in your position too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom