Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Knicks game?

Don't eem want to talk about the dam knicks till Dolan sells. God dam trash owner. Every team he owns would be better off without him. wished trump would have bought him out instead of running for president he would have bought whoever he needed to buy to make them competitive and not ruin the country at the same time. Kp gonna have his best year tho. All star year. Barring injury. Not religious but I hope every day some young nyc billionaire buys Dolan out.

What match was the biggest let down ever? All I could think of was hogan vs sting right now. Those intros got me so dam hyped then.... Utter disappointment.

Peep Game Peep Game

That's easily a top 5 one. An amazing year long build only for Hogan to not really want to put Sting over at all.

Wouldn't put it as an all time disappointment, but a fat bloated injured HHH beating a red hot Goldberg in the 04 elimination chamber was pathetic. Didn't really even matter when he won it later, his steam was already running out.

Then there's the entire Invasion storyline. That may be the biggest flop of all time. A ton of $$$ was lost, $$$ that they're still trying to get back

mother of ****, the Invasion.

I honestly feel you can draw a direct line between that fizzling out and the decline of the sport in popular culture.

you COULD NOT have ****** that up worse.

That's easily a top 5 one. An amazing year long build only for Hogan to not really want to put Sting over at all.

Wouldn't put it as an all time disappointment, but a fat bloated injured HHH beating a red hot Goldberg in the 04 elimination chamber was pathetic. Didn't really even matter when he won it later, his steam was already running out.

Then there's the entire Invasion storyline. That may be the biggest flop of all time. A ton of $$$ was lost, $$$ that they're still trying to get back

The invasion story line was THE BIGGEST flop in Wrestling history. Vince was so hell bent on burying all the wcw talent he didn't care. It was his victory lap

this was great!

some of those chain-wrestling exchanges were insane.

I like how Tajiri's mist gland started leaking after he got countered in the summoning process.

I should watch more Tajiri.

Tajiri is underrated IMO..Aleays a solid performer who impressed wherever he went..

I was always upset he never got at least the IC belt while I was watching...those kicks could have stopped any man.

Any Knicks game?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom