• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been seeing a lot of guys wearing wrestling shirts at the gym lately.
this dude was putting on his RKO #outtanowhere shirt. was tempted to hit him with the RKO, but thought twice since he was twice my size

Got my snes mini.
Wrestling :pimp:
Retro gaming :pimp:

IMG_2037.JPG

D Fly D Fly Not much man. At work but not on the clock finishing shipment because I can't trust my employees to not eff up tasks.

Meangene45 Meangene45 put me on, man. I took acting all through high school and have a film degree.
Film degrees are useless unless you want to be a camera man. If you're not taking acting classes right now what you learned from high school is useless. I can get you in the door but it's up to you to dedicate your life to it and show them what makes you special from the millions of other people who want this life.

Create something like a short film to show them something.

Film degrees are useless unless you want to be a camera man. If you're not taking acting classes right now what you learned from high school is useless. I can get you in the door but it's up to you to dedicate your life to it and show them what makes you special from the millions of other people who want this life.

Create something like a short film to show them something.

I have done a couple student films, mostly arthouse/avant garde though. Writing is probably more my forte to be honest or random bit roles, which I would be totally cool with lol.

I appreciate the look out, Gene-o.

Some 2K18 entrances:

Nakamura entrances is long AF. :lol: For a point of reference Nak's 2K18 entrance is a minute longer than Undertaker's. :wow: :lol: :smh:

:pimp:

The boos for Reigns. :rofl::rofl::rofl: 2K coming through with dat accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom