Status
Not open for further replies.
toni_storm_by_getitcasey-db25m3y.png

tumblr_owtayeDgQ91rbmjvuo1_1280.png

qg6qSndD_o.gif

tumblr_owv66hZTTJ1wtb7dro1_1280.jpg

It definitely wasn't this garbage

Notice the comments are disabled :rofl:

that was so entirely ***. John Cena looks like an idiot for slipping out of his own superplex attempt through a ******* table to lose a tables match.

on the other side, I remember when Big Show accidentally stepped through a table after slipping off the apron to lose the IC belt to "Eden and" Cody Rhodes.

the look on his face was like..."damn...you right, I lose. ****."

I also liked Cena taping Batista to the bottom rope so he literally could not be the Last Man Standing, just wish it had been someone other than John Cena.

You need to give up your fighting career if you tap out that type of submission in MMA :rofl: wow, no way in hell should you allow another man to grab your legs, sit down on your butt/back and bend you like that

Was at a football game and they were playing John Cena's theme song. Was disappointed with the lack of John Cena sucks sing along

that was so entirely ***. John Cena looks like an idiot for slipping out of his own superplex attempt through a ****ing table to lose a tables match.

on the other side, I remember when Big Show accidentally stepped through a table after slipping off the apron to lose the IC belt to "Eden and" Cody Rhodes.

the look on his face was like..."damn...you right, I lose. ****."

I also liked Cena taping Batista to the bottom rope so he literally could not be the Last Man Standing, just wish it had been someone other than John Cena.

I memba this. :rofl:

Thought it was an ingenius way to win a LMS match.

It also helped protect Batista due to flukiness of the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom