• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l1600.jpg

Damn @ the 1st pic.

The fact that her cuffage is still present while her legs are in that position says alot.

Hope that makes sense

Makes perfect sense..That's why I laugh when dudes say Alexa/Carmella/87% of the women's roster has nice butts..It's just the leg openings to their shorts are way too tight and it forces what little fat they have in their *** to squish out the bottom..It's all optical illusions..But then you got the Naomi's, Thunder Storms, and Keira Hogan's of the wrestling world that have legit mass and most people don't even give them the RESPEK they deserve..

Had a great morning today..My son's soccer team won their semi-final game and play for the championship tomorrow..It's gonna be rough cause we're playing against the other #1 ranked team in the tourney..If we win tomorrow we go to Cincinnati to play in the state tournament.. I know y'all are a bunch of miserable haters (and I love y'all for it) but have a good thought for Coop's team to win..He's never been on a winning team or had a chance to win a title before..

Had a great morning today..My son's soccer team won their semi-final game and play for the championship tomorrow..It's gonna be rough cause we're playing against the other #1 ranked team in the tourney..If we win tomorrow we go to Cincinnati to play in the state tournament.. I know y'all are a bunch of miserable haters (and I love y'all for it) but have a good thought for Coop's team to win..He's never been on a winning team or had a chance to win a title before..
@brendasdeadbaby

Makes perfect sense..That's why I laugh when dudes say Alexa/Carmella/87% of the women's roster has nice butts..It's just the leg openings to their shorts are way too tight and it forces what little fat they have in their *** to squish out the bottom..It's all optical illusions..But then you got the Naomi's, Thunder Storms, and Keira Hogan's of the wrestling world that have legit mass and most people don't even give them the RESPEK they deserve..

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom