• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Pollock speaks with Jimmy Jacobs in his first interview since leaving the WWE. Jacobs discusses joining the WWE in 2015 in a creative role, working with talent, whether he was accepted at first, the photo with The Bullet Club & his release, as well as his appearance for Lucha T.O. this Sunday in Toronto.

Exclusive Interview: Jimmy Jacobs | Fight Network https://fightnetwork.com/law/exclusive-interview-jimmy-jacobs/

tumblr_mtpabuTlvg1snn57uo1_400.gif

Get that bread doe pleighboi :nthat:

13 hrs ugh 6 days a week trying to cop a new car and I see tomorrow if my bid for this house goes thru (Not bragging just happy lol) trying to catch up to you.
Salaried. Worked only 6 hours today, left early and still get paid regardless of how many hours I worked. Currently traveling right now. Put in a 5 Star hotel. Company paid. Travel expenses paid. Food paid. Love this hotel. Starbucks and bar inside hotel. Got a nice fountain view from before I go in. Bout to hit the hotel gym and enjoy some free food after. Then get online and play some games with the NTWT fam 8)
290A50E4-A76C-4CD5-8EC5-BA7FF6A6DD09.jpeg

(“Not bragging just happy lol”)

Salaried. Worked only 6 hours today, left early and still get paid regardless of how many hours I worked. Currently traveling right now. Put in a 5 Star hotel. Company paid. Travel expenses paid. Food paid. Love this hotel. Starbucks and bar inside hotel. Got a nice fountain view from before I go in. Bout to hit the hotel gym and enjoy some free food after. Then get online and play some games with the NTWT fam 8)
290A50E4-A76C-4CD5-8EC5-BA7FF6A6DD09.jpeg

(“Not bragging just happy lol”)
Offered a salary job but my company shady as hell having you work 80+ hours on salary only making like 13 bucks a hour naw I'm good lol I make like 23hr plus unlimited overtime and Sundays are triple. My other job I charge 50 hr. Just kids Sally Mae and my divorce a couple of years ago killed my bank account. Slowly getting back.

• According to SI.com, there is no heat on Kevin Owens for leaving SmackDown’s South American tour to deal with a family emergency last week.
  • The rumored Miz and Maryse reality show is being discussed under the working title “The It Couple” and would likely feature friends of Miz Dolph Ziggler and musician Ryan Cabrera as regulars, says PWInsider.
  • Aiden English and Rusev are expected to start working as an official tag team, per Wrestling Observer.
  • WWE has filed for a trademark for “Immune to Fear”. It may be for Jeff Hardy’s return, as he used that phrase during his 2009 run.

• According to SI.com, there is no heat on Kevin Owens for leaving SmackDown’s South American tour to deal with a family emergency last week.
  • The rumored Miz and Maryse reality show is being discussed under the working title “The It Couple” and would likely feature friends of Miz Dolph Ziggler and musician Ryan Cabrera as regulars, says PWInsider.
  • Aiden English and Rusev are expected to start working as an official tag team, per Wrestling Observer.
  • WWE has filed for a trademark for “Immune to Fear”. It may be for Jeff Hardy’s return, as he used that phrase during his 2009 run.

Why would there be any sort of heat on someone who has to leave the tour to attend to a family emergency?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom