• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meangene45 Meangene45 can you update the thread title to reflect that this Friday the 27th will be the last day to enter the NTWTSS?..

NTWTSS-If you haven't signed up for the secret santa, this Friday is your last day to get your name in..No more names will be added after the 27th..Also if you haven't filled out your survey and sent it to me, please do so because I want to do the name drawing and have everybody's info sent to their santas by Sunday night..Thanks guys..

Sports Illustrated reports that Nia Jax’s “leave of absence” last week, which was the center of several contradictory reports, was due to Jax not wanting to lose cleanly to Sasha Banks at WWE TLC. Jax reportedly called The Rock, who is her cousin, and asked him what she should do. He told her that she should walk away if she is unhappy.

:lol:

If true on Rock's part, seems ironic he would tell her to take her ball and go home when Rock went on a good promo rant on Austin doing the same thing back in the early 2000s. And Rock wasn't even scheduled to be there (At RAW) as he was on the Smackdown brand at the time.

1098.gif

Meangene45 Meangene45 can you update the thread title to reflect that this Friday the 27th will be the last day to enter the NTWTSS?..

NTWTSS-If you haven't signed up for the secret santa, this Friday is your last day to get your name in..No more names will be added after the 27th..Also if you haven't filled out your survey and sent it to me, please do so because I want to do the name drawing and have everybody's info sent to their santas by Sunday night..Thanks guys..

I will probably knock my survey out on FRI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom