• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • According to SI.com, there is no heat on Kevin Owens for leaving SmackDown’s South American tour to deal with a family emergency last week.
  • The rumored Miz and Maryse reality show is being discussed under the working title “The It Couple” and would likely feature friends of Miz Dolph Ziggler and musician Ryan Cabrera as regulars, says PWInsider.
  • Aiden English and Rusev are expected to start working as an official tag team, per Wrestling Observer.
  • WWE has filed for a trademark for “Immune to Fear”. It may be for Jeff Hardy’s return, as he used that phrase during his 2009 run.

Wow, Rusev is DEAD in the water

Observer Notes

- We still don’t definitely know what everyone came down with –WWE officials have denied it’s viral meningitis – but Reigns is believed to have mumps and all the Raw talent were told to get the joint measles, mumps and rubella shot. No word yet on how long they’ll be out for but they’ll be evaluated next Monday. Angle wasn’t likely to wrestle until Mania and there was some blowback about how his return should have been a bigger deal than the Shield reunion and they should have contacted Minneapolis-raised Brock, who wasn’t called. For its own part the reunion may end up happening officially at a house show as there isn’t a RawPPV between Survivor Series and Rumble. Jericho was the other option for Balor’s opponent but he’s on the road with Fozzy.

- The talk of a guest ref for Lesnar-Mahal has focused on Cena with a view to Cena-Mahal down the line, but Rock and Austin are also being considered despite queries as to whether they’d be interested and they obviously wouldn’t lead to a match.

- "Much of what has been written about (Nia Jax’s) situation in the last week isn’t true" – this story is she was given time off (even though Dave said last week WWE were denying that) because she wasn’t in a program and she’s expected to be in the Raw SS team.

- Horsewomen vs Horsewomen is now set for Wrestlemania. Rousey has been at the Performance Center this week.

- Raw’s hour one to hour three drop was the biggest in the show’s history, which Dave puts down to people expecting Kurt to wrestle and Braun and Roman to appear. (MNF and Dancing With The Stars did about average.) Notably the show itself drew 4,900, the smallest Raw crowd in recent memory.

- Rey Mysterio won’t be returning to Lucha Underground if it does return. There’s an idea of Prince Puma continuing as a character with someone else – Ricochet is telling promoters he won’t be taking any dates after the end of January.

- Taryn Terrell has left Impact because she can’t get into Canada due to previous incidents (the Drew McIntyre one, presumably). This means in kayfabe Gail Kim slapping her caused a career-ending injury. Ring announcer Dave Penzer has also been cut, which shows how deep their cost-cutting is going.

- Matt Riddle is not going to be teaming with Jeff Cobb on New Japan Tag League after all. The belief is NJPW found out about his UFC weed history and bailed just as things were being completed.

Not much, Fly. Up way too damn early to wait around at Sbux for a mall meeting for management related to Black Friday/Holiday b.s.

Why you up?

Fell asleep early so I'm wide awake now catching up on NXT.

Probably link up with friends later then get drunk and play the new Jackbox games lol

I love You don't Know Jack. many a friendship was sullied with my trivial knowledge of everything lol
Fell asleep early so I'm wide awake now catching up on NXT.

Probably link up with friends later then get drunk and play the new Jackbox games lol

So I've been seeing this "GUARD!" thing in here and other threads and wondered where it came from.

Did my googles and...

@meangene with a virtuoso performance as the prison rapist.

Those scenes seemed so natural to him. :emoji_eyes:

His ability to convey so many emotions in just four words: "Toot that *** up!" was exemplary.

Bravo sir.

Bear clapping.gif

I'm a beast at Fibbage :lol: I always know how to make my answers look 100% convincing even on the most ridiculous topics :smokin

all about the ability to sell without over or no selling in wrasslin terms.

I got a pretty good stone face from years of doing comedy/drama.

So I've been seeing this "GUARD!" thing in here and other threads and wondered where it came from.

Did my googles and...

@meangene with a virtuoso performance as the prison rapist.

Those scenes seemed so natural to him. :emoji_eyes:

His ability to convey so many emotions in just four words: "Toot that *** up!" was exemplary.

Bravo sir.

Bear clapping.gif

you wild for that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom