• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the woman was a believable threat, it wouldn't matter.

Asuka isn't believable.

But then again, yall are the same crew that feel

A. Daniel Bryan
B. Finn Balor
C. AJ Styles

Are legit opponents for Brock

So maybe yall do agree with DrewSon B. Anthony.
I think it would. People freak out over anything.

Also I'm not in that group that think Bryan, Balor, and Styles should be fighting Brock UNLESS it's No DQ like Punk vs Lesnar

DC playing those mind games again
Not at all.

If the argument is, "Asians have been treated well. Look at Nakamura's contention of the World Title" - that is fake news because the SD title isn't a WORLD title. It is a secondary title on the secondary show

:lol: Yea aight
You can't just throw away 50+ years of history. Yes I agree with you it's perceived as a secondary title only because of booking. Universal title had like what 3 champs?

That like saying the legends title was the main title over the tna world title who had nwa lineage. You didn't watch tna so you won't get that lol.

So what does that make the SD Title?
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

You can't just throw away 50+ years of history. Yes I agree with you it's perceived as a secondary title only because of booking. Universal title had like what 3 champs?

Two part-timers
A guy who only held it for one day due to injury
And Kevin Owens who was pretty much a comic relief transitional champ

That like saying the legends title was the main title over the tna world title who had nwa lineage. You didn't watch tna so you won't get that lol.

50 years of history means nothing in the WWE Story. They erase history from a week to week basis. 50 years damn sure means nothing.

I am only speaking of right now.

At this moment, the SD title is NOT the main title. There is no logical argument against that.

If I go to CVS right now and find a PWI Magazine and look in the back at the regional rankings, The SD Title would be UNDER the RAW Title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom