Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two part-timers
A guy who only held it for one day due to injury
And Kevin Owens who was pretty much a comic relief transitional champ
This is the kind of stuff that DC likes though. This makes it feel like the primary belt to him.

This is the kind of stuff that DC likes though. This makes it feel like the primary belt to him.

You are 100% correct. I prefer my world champion not on the show each week diminishing his drawing power.

I prefer my champ being an attraction so it is a big deal when he shows up.

Say what you want about Brock, it is a big deal when he fights

50 years of history means nothing in the WWE Story. They erase history from a week to week basis. 50 years damn sure means nothing.

I am only speaking of right now.

At this moment, the SD title is NOT the main title. There is no logical argument against that.

If I go to CVS right now and find a PWI Magazine and look in the back at the regional rankings, The SD Title would be UNDER the RAW Title.

Man we are true wrestling fans in here. We know how the business works. That's why I said it's perceived as a secondary title to the casual fan to make the universal title seen seem like a big deal. We kno Damn well thats not the case. History a lineage means alot to me as it should to you. I get what your saying but deep down you know Damn well that's not true. Take off the Vince glasses you know better.

Man we are true wrestling fans in here. We know how the business works. That's why I said it's perceived as a secondary title to the casual fan to make the universal title seen seem like a big deal. We kno Damn well thats not the case. History a lineage means alot to me as it should to you. I get what your saying but deep down you know Damn well that's not true. Take off the Vince glasses you know better.

And THAT was my only argument.

That is why I said, we shouldn't give WWE credit for "letting" Nakamura be in the world title picture because the title ain't worth a damn AT THE MOMENT

And THAT was my only argument.

That is why I said, we shouldn't give WWE credit for "letting" Nakamura be in the world title picture because the title ain't worth a damn AT THE MOMENT
This I agree with. I don't think WWE was ever considering giving him the belt as he was fed to Jinder just for whenever this damn India tour is (or till WM for Cena's 17th reign).

This I agree with. I don't think WWE was ever considering giving him the belt as he was fed to Jinder just for whenever this damn India tour is (or till WM for Cena's 17th reign).
Jinder is more entertaining than Nakamura. I'm glad they didn't actually give him the title.

When the Original Poster doesn't respect wrestling's entire history, we can't expect the younger generation of posters to do it. That is the culture around here.
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

When the Original Poster doesn't respect wrestling's entire history, we can't expect the younger generation of posters to do it. That is the culture around here.
Man I wasn't going to get into it tonight with you but this is a DAMN Lie. Stop Trolling Man for once go a day or a few hours.

You are 100% correct. I prefer my world champion not on the show each week diminishing his drawing power.

I prefer my champ being an attraction so it is a big deal when he shows up.

Say what you want about Brock, it is a big deal when he fights

Brock hasn't been a big deal for well over a year..Dude get's a minimal pop when his music hits and people have an indifferent attitude towards his matches..So he's no longer a big draw or a big deal..

And while I tend to agree that the champ shouldn't be on every weekly show, at least Jinger is out there cutting his own promos and trying to come off like a champion..Brock comes to the ring once a month, barely makes it up onto the apron when he jumps, and then just jiggles around in the ring while Heyman cuts the same promo that he was cutting 2 yrs ago..

This week I have watched WCW,WCPW, PWG and NJPW. I have watched more stuff this week outside of the wwe then I have watched wwe. Good try tho.
Sure you did.

You say you watch stuff but never give any type of reviews outside of a surface level description that a stupid blonde could make.

Brock hasn't been a big deal for well over a year..Dude get's a minimal pop when his music hits and people have an indifferent attitude towards his matches..So he's no longer a big draw or a big deal..

And while I tend to agree that the champ shouldn't be on every weekly show, at least Jinger is out there cutting his own promos and trying to come off like a champion..Brock comes to the ring once a month, barely makes it up onto the apron when he jumps, and then just jiggles around in the ring while Heyman cuts the same promo that he was cutting 2 yrs ago..

I am referring to Brock MATCHES.

Not when he shows up to RAW and stands there when Heyman talks for him. Of course fans don't pop for that, they know he won't do anything.

When Brock WRESTLES, fans are into it. He is still a big deal. Bigger than anybody else that is there.

I view Jinger on the same level of Miz. No matter what he does, he is what he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom