• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a year later, I've gotten used to the name Universal title, but the belt is still a giant fruit rollup and very uninspired

I haven't. Garbage title name is just a play on the stupid name they call their audience. Any title that looks like the kool-aid man is the secondary title. Even Brock can't make that title look legitimate

I am referring to Brock MATCHES.

Not when he shows up to RAW and stands there when Heyman talks for him. Of course fans don't pop for that, they know he won't do anything.

When Brock WRESTLES, fans are into it. He is still a big deal. Bigger than anybody else that is there.

I view Jinger on the same level of Miz. No matter what he does, he is what he is
On now you taking shots at the Miz go sit in the corner man you in timeout for the night. Miz has carried SD with AJ Styles and is a Main Eventer on Raw.

I am referring to Brock MATCHES.

Not when he shows up to RAW and stands there when Heyman talks for him. Of course fans don't pop for that, they know he won't do anything.

When Brock WRESTLES, fans are into it. He is still a big deal. Bigger than anybody else that is there.

I view Jinger on the same level of Miz. No matter what he does, he is what he is

1. I agree about Jinger..Everything about his is garbage except his ability to speak (which is identical to Miz)..
2. But fans used to pop for him to stand out there and do nothing while Heyman talked..But they haven't cared in a long time..
3. I was at the last 2 Manias and I can tell you for a fact that Brock's matches were nowhere near the biggest matches of the night..Matter of fact most fans were pretty quiet during both his matches..WWE may have made them seem like the crowd was going crazy for them in the arena by piping in fake noise, but the live crowds didn't really care that much..

Case,

My point is, regardless of how much his allure has diminished, he is STILL a bigger attraction than anyone on the roster. Hands down.

Case,

My point is, regardless of how much his allure has diminished, he is STILL a bigger attraction than anyone on the roster. Hands down.

Sorry man, I just don't agree..I think fans would much rather watch/pay to see AJ, Roman, Cena, Sext, SHIELD, Shins, LeBraun and New Day over Brock..I think Mr. Lazer's time has come to an end and Vince would be a fool to give him another contract (unless it was at a nicely reduced rate w/more dates)..

Sorry man, I just don't agree..I think fans would much rather watch/pay to see AJ, Roman, Cena, Sext, SHIELD, Shins, LeBraun and New Day over Brock..I think Mr. Lazer's time has come to an end and Vince would be a fool to give him another contract (unless it was at a nicely reduced rate w/more dates)..
Cool

Who was the first wrestler to cultivate the kickpads and short trunks look? Tajiri has it here in 97

Happy birthday to Taka Michinoku

Haven't watched these matches in years.

TAKA vs. Essa Rios: Good seeing Rios in ECW. He was a little sloppy here but he pulled off that corner Tope Con Hilo. I remember TAKA blocking a few dive attempts earlier in the match as well. That is all I remember.

TAKA vs. Jeff Hardy: I remember this match not being as good as I had hoped. I remember looking forward to it when it was announced on the syndicated shows the week before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom