• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen this anywhere else, but was listening to the Masked Man Show yesterday, and they mentioned that they had heard a rumor that the WWE could form a new NWO so they could have their own Bullet Club...

I hope you get it broski. I love to see my brothers flourishing.
We have our beefs but always support each other when it comes to real ****. Thanks Jules.
As always appreciate the positive energy D Fly.
Flourish young quote tower, flourish.
But I’m getting old though. :( :{ :lol
I hadn't seen this anywhere else, but was listening to the Masked Man Show yesterday, and they mentioned that they had heard a rumor that the WWE could form a new NWO so they could have their own Bullet Club...
This sounds like it will be terribly forced and poorly thought out. 222D1610-7DF3-47D5-A7BB-1F3DEDA8211D.png 222D1610-7DF3-47D5-A7BB-1F3DEDA8211D.png 222D1610-7DF3-47D5-A7BB-1F3DEDA8211D.png

The Miz has been mocked throughout his career for his stint on reality television and has fought through poor booking several times. The Miz has taken all this criticism and has improved. His in-ring style is more aggressive and TOP mic skills make him better than Jinder. The Miz is one of the TOP heels in the company and has held Every title in the company. DONT ever try to compare The Miz to Jinder.

Also on Nak I RESPECT what he DID in NJPW but now I Don't respect him. He has been sleep walking through matches since he went against Sami. I stand by it so if you want to fight me knuckle up then.

The Miz has been mocked throughout his career for his stint on reality television and has fought through poor booking several times. The Miz has taken all this criticism and has improved. His in-ring style is more aggressive and TOP mic skills make him better than Jinder. The Miz is one of the TOP heels in the company and has held Every title in the company. DONT ever try to compare The Miz to Jinder.

Also on Nak I RESPECT what he DID in NJPW but now I Don't respect him. He has been sleep walking through matches since he went against Sami. I stand by it so if you want to fight me knuckle up then.
He can’t use real “Strong Style” here with stiff ( 53D7456B-E001-46F8-A79F-131BEAA1F43D.png ) shots. This being a key aspect to his ability you see flashes of it when he fights someone used to the Japon puroesu...now he and the bookers gotta find some middle ground. Joseph of Samoa caught a real Bomaye, the Kinshasa is the WWE version of a vicious but neutered finisher, or more appropriately indicative of a skilled wrestler neutered by the WWE style. Which happens often...That shade is getting old cause as I mentioned almost all matches in WWE are based off signature spots moreso than actual ring psychology, which Nak excels at when allowed to have no restrictions. I never backed down from no fades and never will Homie... :Nthat

You guys talk about booking look at AJ Styles lost his first feud and was looking like he was going to be buried. But when you look at match quality he was giving it his all and Vince saw that and gave him that push. Nak has showed nothing in-ring to make him anyone believe he's got it anymore. Now you can say it's the opponents fault but the cream will always rise to the top. AJ could make a paper bag look legit. Nak can't say the same.

bigego24 bigego24 stay strong! NTWT got your back! :nthat:
I know homie. :smokin
You guys talk about booking look at AJ Styles lost his first feud and was looking like he was going to be buried. But when you look at match quality he was giving it his all and Vince saw that and gave him that push. Nak has showed nothing in-ring to make him anyone believe he's got it anymore. Now you can say it's the opponents fault but the cream will always rise to the top. AJ could make a paper bag look legit. Nak can't say the same.
People had already given up on AJ. Even the Y2AJ stuff. Plus chances are you are gonna have a better start when your first feud is with a legend and not Dolph Ziggler. The Cena match was good with Nak as well as the Orton match being better than either individuals recent performances. If AJ can get a good match out of Jinder then you may have a point. This is coming from a guy that saw AJ vs Nak, Nak vs Tanahashi, Nak vs Ibushi, Nak vs Okada etc. For you to not admit the guy isn’t allowed to do the same stuff that got him over and still act like that isn’t a reason he isn’t quite the same is pretty ridiculous but your mind is obviously made up. :lol

I know homie. :smokin

People had already given up on AJ. Even the Y2AJ stuff. Plus chances are you are gonna have a better start when your first feud is with a legend and not Dolph Ziggler. The Cena match was good with Nak as well as the Orton match being better than either individuals recent performances. If AJ can get a good match out of Jinder then you may have a point. This is coming from a guy that saw AJ vs Nak, Nak vs Tanahashi, Nak vs Ibushi, Nak vs Okada etc. For you to not admit the guy isn’t allowed to do the same stuff that got him over and still act like that isn’t a reason he isn’t quite the same is pretty ridiculous but your mind is obviously made up. :lol:
Been a manager for almost 10 years. Lemme know if you need any help

He can’t use real “Strong Style” here with stiff ( 53D7456B-E001-46F8-A79F-131BEAA1F43D.png ) shots. This being a key aspect to his ability you see flashes of it when he fights someone used to the Japon puroesu...now he and the bookers gotta find some middle ground. Joseph of Samoa caught a real Bomaye, the Kinshasa is the WWE version of a vicious but neutered finisher, or more appropriately indicative of a skilled wrestler neutered by the WWE style. Which happens often...That shade is getting old cause as I mentioned almost all matches in WWE are based off signature spots moreso than actual ring psychology, which Nak excels at when allowed to have no restrictions. I never backed down from no fades and never will Homie... :nthat:
I am sure 50% of the shade is trolling from Gene and Sox.

So I take it with a grain of salt

I am sure 50% of the shade is trolling from Gene and Sox.

So I take it with a grain of salt
Not trolling at all everything that I have said is what I feel about Nak. I respect his OLD work his current work is trash. Maybe he's isn't a good enough wrestler to work all styles. Just like with acting some people can only do Dramas they cant do a comedy. Me I believe to be an all-time great you have to work all styles and be able to shine.

Not trolling at all everything that I have said is what I feel about Nak. I respect his OLD work his current work is trash. Maybe he's isn't a good enough wrestler to work all styles. Just like with acting some people can only do Dramas they cant do a comedy. Me I believe to be an all-time great you have to work all styles and be able to shine.
I don't see the issue with this.

My issue is you are looking at it as a LACK of ability instead of looking at it as incompatibility with the WWE style.

The two aren't the same.

Not sure how many different ways that can be expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom